HE-219 gauges

Thread: HE-219 gauges

HE-219 gauges

I have a HE-219 (1% group maybe?) but the panel and VC are both missing gauges. Can anyone point me in the direction of the gauges I need? I appreciate it.

Browncoat

Take my love, take my land / Take me where I cannot stand, I don't care, I'm still free / You can't take the sky from me.

Take me out to the black / Tell 'em I ain't comin' back.

Burn the land and boil the sea / You can't take the sky from me...

Brown......

.....look in the "readme" and see which version you are using. The older Gryphon or TR's.
    If TR's there is a file in the download for gauges. They appear to be all in the file. It is available over at Simviation around page 30

Fibber,

I appreciate the help. The He-219 I have archived didn't had a readme with it. Also, from looking at things, TR's He-219 and the one I have are two different birds. His is a He-219A-5, while the one I have is a He-219A-0/R6, which I think is a 1% group aircraft (from what I can tell from the aircraft.cfg file). But the gauges from TR's He-219 may be exactly what I am looking for!

Panel gauges........

....you may already know this but open the panel configuration in the panel folder and see what it calls for. Then check against TRs' GAUGES file and see if that has them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Fibber View Post
    ....you may already know this but open the panel configuration in the panel folder and see what it calls for. Then check against TR's GAUGES file and see if that has them all.
    I did just that. The odd thing with my He-219, is that is has two panel cfg file. One that is just vanilla panel.cfg, and on the is panelbetter.cfg. The gauges in in TR's Owl fit that vanilla panel.cfg, which is just fine by me.

Hello Browncoat,

You can try CGFedit, it will search your files to see if you have the gauges, see the very first on top of page:

http://www.thefreeflightsite.com/Design.htm

just my 2 cents worth.

Dave
    http://www.TheFreeFlightSite.com
    "Laissez les bon temps rouler"

You can edit the panel...

...to use standard FW-190 and MOPARMIKE German gauges. You can spare a lot of space in your hard disk.

Cheers

Pepe

Members who have read this thread: 0