ETO 1.5 global layer-1944_global_layer.csv and 1944_gsl.lib

Thread: ETO 1.5 global layer-1944_global_layer.csv and 1944_gsl.lib

ETO 1.5 global layer-1944_global_layer.csv and 1944_gsl.lib

Hi, Im in era 1 and I don't have files, 1944_global_layer.csv and 1944_gsl.lib in my global_layer folder. What has happened? I am trying to make a new 1944_gsl.lib file. Anyone know what has happened. Is it possible that the ETOEraSwapper.bat isn't working correctly.
    Thanks a lot.

Your global_layer folder is in ERA 4 if it does not contain these files.

Here is an example of an ERA 1 and an ERA 4.

The ETOEraSwapper should be fine, but have the ETOGLSwapper (in the global_layer)
    and MASTERETOSTARTUP .bat files been edited correctly to show the proper main folder location?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ERA 1 & ERA 4.jpg  

Hi Firestorm, thanks very much for your help. I copied and pasted a new 1944 excel file into gl. with a new gsl that I made and that seems to have done the trick. I don't know where the file went in the first place but in my eto5 install all the global layer excel files remain in there no matter what era i'm in. In the main directory the qclocations.xml files are the ones that are swapped out according to the era i'm in. It does appear to work now but when I fly in QC the airfields are shown in red and i'm in allied spawn mode. Is there a way I can see the spawn files that have been selected after running the eto spawn selector? I'm running win 7 64. I have the spawn bat files running in xp mode but doesn't make much difference. When the bat file works it looks like the command black screen says "files not found" i recorded it with my smart phone. I have all the edited locations correct and am not running anti spyware anti virus programs when playing the game.
    Thanks

Members who have read this thread: 0