FSX.SE problem

Thread: FSX.SE problem

FSX.SE problem

i got my issues with the FTX/ORBX installers fixed,was really simple once someone explained it in a simple way...made sense then..lol...

but i got all those files installed,but i kept getting a error telling me FTX panel couldnt find the scenery.cfg..id just OK and move on...but ive now found all the missing folders in an ORBX folder within FSX-(SE),,should i copy and paste to the scenery/textures folders?
    or will that cause the error message telling me there are two files in common?..conflict?

If you have FSX Disc and FSX Steam edition installed it will super complicate things, as the steam edition will install differently if it detects the disc version so notto cause conflict with FSX itself. The result is a conflict for some third party content including the FTX stuff. It needs just one installed and running at any one time.

thanks,
    Lewis

Have you posted your problem on the Orbx forums? maybe they could help?

Blog Entries
    Dave, you need the latest Orbx FSX Libraries installed:
    https://www.fullterrain.com/support

They've modified it to find all relevant files in the Steam edition, I think that will solve your problem.

Ian

Quote Originally Posted by IanHenry View Post
    Dave, you need the latest Orbx FSX Libraries installed:
    https://www.fullterrain.com/support

They've modified it to find all relevant files in the Steam edition, I think that will solve your problem.

Ian
    thank you..and navy chief..yes i did AFTER i posted here....idiot...lol...so i did in fact find an answer for it and my registry problems..everything is now going where it should and is working..what had happened is that once i got the installer to see the FSX..it is FSX.SE..but it had made a folder within FSX and ALL of the FTX/ORBX went there...i copied and pasted to the correct places and all is now fine..thanks everyone Dave

Members who have read this thread: 0