Creating Missions

Thread: Creating Missions

Creating Missions

I promised something on how to write missions. After 21 hours travelling I am in Sri lanka so am spending some time out of the sun trying to create something.

Here is the first part. I have put this in a txt file as my laptop makes it very fiddlely to do anything great. When I get home I will try to rewrite it with pictures.

This part covers the introduction and using waypoints.
    _Creating CFS1 Missions 1.txt_Waypoints.zip

Mission is inside the ZIP

Part 2

Runways
    _Creating CFS1 Missions 2.txt
    _Runways.zip

This is trying to get AI to land and take off from a carrier. I don't think it can be done.

Next I'll write something about runways on land; and I'll put it in a .doc to make it easier read.

Dave

Hello Dave,
    Although it is a bit premature, When all is completed and cleaned up, I would like to post your tutorial in the CFS1 tutorial section of the Free Flight Site.

Let me know Sir,

Dave
    http://www.TheFreeFlightSite.com
    "Laissez les bon temps rouler"

That's no problem, but better wait until I am finished. I have found some mistakes to my work already.

But here is my stuff on Runways, along with how to add ground objects. This time I've put it in a Word Doc and zipped the missions as well.

Missions Tutorial Pt 3.zip

Next might be writing a fighter sweep mission from the Wasp. I have some ideas and trying them out like this is a great learning exercise for me!

Members who have read this thread: 1