Rafale Thors Hammer beta,and updates

Thread: Rafale Thors Hammer beta,and updates

Rafale Thors Hammer beta,and updates

Ok,I had bought R,Labories Rafale on sim market quite a few years ago,and I unfortunately lost it when my HD crashed,I know there is no way for me to get it back now because of all the Legal stuff that happened,so I decided to see if I could at least dowload the old beta,and update from the www.frenchairforce.fr,but everytime I open the site,I get a name and password window,this never happened to me in the past,so could somebody please provide me with a different site to download this from,also I read that you can use the FSX acceleration FA-18 hornet cockpit with it,or has anybody tried a different cockpit like a mirage or something similar?Thanks,and I hope somebody can help me.

I've been trying to d/l the Rafale now for several days and keep getting the same message as you. Does anyone know of another site to get it?

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomP View Post
    Ok,I had bought R,Labories Rafale on sim market quite a few years ago,and I unfortunately lost it when my HD crashed,I know there is no way for me to get it back now because of all the Legal stuff that happened,so I decided to see if I could at least dowload the old beta,and update from the www.frenchairforce.fr,but everytime I open the site,I get a name and password window,this never happened to me in the past,so could somebody please provide me with a different site to download this from,also I read that you can use the FSX acceleration FA-18 hornet cockpit with it,or has anybody tried a different cockpit like a mirage or something similar?Thanks,and I hope somebody can help me.
    If you purchased the Rafale from Simmarket, it is still available for download from your order history page. If you sill have that account and/or can access it(or recover your account credentials), you can recover your Rafale. I just checked my link and it still works.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by StormILM View Post
    If you purchased the Rafale from Simmarket, it is still available for download from your order history page. If you sill have that account and/or can access it(or recover your account credentials), you can recover your Rafale. I just checked my link and it still works.
    Thanks StormILM,I never thought of that,but I have not bought anything from them since,but I will check it out.

That is the only legal site to download the Rafale by Thor's Hammer from. Sorry.

I'll email the guys over there and see what's up. I was just there the other day. Maybe they got hijacked?

Thanks Frank, I appreciate the help,plus there are a couple of scenerys I wanted to download from there as well.

Thanks Frank, I appreciate the help,plus there are a couple of scenerys I wanted to download from there as well.
    Exactly. I have several links on my site pointing to their individual scenery pages. Need to get this sorted.

,also I read that you can use the FSX acceleration FA-18 hornet cockpit with it,or has anybody tried a different cockpit like a mirage or something similar?Thanks,and I hope somebody can help me.
    Yes, I have instructions on this on the Rafale page of my site.

Good morning everyone,
    the frenchairforce webmaster is currently trying to fix the problem...
    Hopefully, we might be able to access this site again soon!
    Cheers,

Stéph.

Thanks Steph,much appreciated.

Members who have read this thread: 0