im in need,help me to figure out...

Thread: im in need,help me to figure out...

im in need,help me to figure out...

help me please...i have the FTX norcal..and im trying to install the patch for it..but when i try to open the zip..it tells me "cannot open file"..then the file string ( im guessing thats what its called)and at the end it has "archive"....ive deleted and re-downloaded several times now am allways getting the same thing...this also happened when i tried to download the yosemite one some time back...how do i fix this?..

Quote Originally Posted by Daveroo View Post
    help me please...i have the FTX norcal..and im trying to install the patch for it..but when i try to open the zip..it tells me "cannot open file"..then the file string ( im guessing thats what its called)and at the end it has "archive"....ive deleted and re-downloaded several times now am allways getting the same thing...this also happened when i tried to download the yosemite one some time back...how do i fix this?..
    FTX usually gives you a couple different server options for where to download from.

Have you tried all of them?

I don't have NorCal and have had problems getting patches for other NA regions.

cheers,
    Lane

Had the same problem with Orbx updates, but, as suggested, download file from alternate server if possible. NC

Members who have read this thread: 0