FSX_Milviz_QF-86_USN_PMTC.zip

Thread: FSX_Milviz_QF-86_USN_PMTC.zip

FSX_Milviz_QF-86_USN_PMTC.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Military skins - Cold War

Description: This repaint represents QF-86F-40 sn576404 of the US Navy Pacific Missile Test Center, at NAS Point Mugu, California. It was one of about 50 purchased from Japan as a former JASDF aircraft. This QF-86 was operated in the mid to late 1980s for radar research and full size target test drone. It is recognized that the Milviz F-86F is a dash 30 while the QF -86 this repaint represents is a dash 40. The most distinguishable external diffenence is that the dash 40 had slatted wings and the dash 30 had the 6-3 hard wing. Model and Paintkit by MilViz. Repaint by Steve Bryant.

One other visable distinction to point out on this repaint is that the large side number "37" is different on each side and the gun charger panel access fasteners are different colors on each side. This is the way the actual aircarft appeared during the time for which it is depicted. Model and Paintkit by MilViz. Repaint by Steve Bryant.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit FSX_Milviz_QF-86_USN_PMTC.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

and a little bird whispered... "Naval Weapons Test Center"...

Quote Originally Posted by ejoiner View Post
    and a little bird whispered... "Naval Weapons Test Center"...
    Tell that lil' birdy it shall be done along with an XFJ-2B Fury (well almost) The only thing I can show on the 2B is the tail hook and the 20mm cannon opening.
    Duckie

"I hate to see you go, but I love to watch you leave!"

Intel i9-9900K; Noctua NH-D15 Chromax Cooler; Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro WiFi;
    ASUS Dual RTX 2070 Super OC EVO; Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB 3200;
    WD Black 500GB PCIe M.2 SSD; 3 Samsung 860 EVO SSD; WD Black 2TB HDD;
    Corsair RM 850x Gold Full Modular PSU; Phanteks P600S Mid Tower; Win10 Pro
    My SOH Downloads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...d=79620&sort=d

Quote Originally Posted by Duckie View Post
    Tell that lil' birdy it shall be done along with an XFJ-2B Fury (well almost) The only thing I can show on the 2B is the tail hook and the 20mm cannon opening.
    I spoke to the little bird. He is impatient. However, he is willing to wait longer since you tease with that X-Fury!

Members who have read this thread: 0