Lionheart Creations "Blade" released - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lionheart Creations "Blade" released

I'm enjoying this a lot. Makes a nice change from what I normally 'fly' in the sim. I was always put off with concepts at first, but now find them at times no different to the other flight sim models out there. I only try to stick to those types I've encountered in real life, but this makes for a very pleasant experience.

Cheers,

Martin

Very nice and much fun. But I'm missing two simple things I can't find.

How can I turn off that blinking light that's on the underside?

Is there a PDF manual somewhere?

Edit: nm about the lights. I figured out the dash buttons don't work and I need to use a hotkey.
    Last edited by rich12545; February 28th, 2015 at 14:58.

There is a bank of switches on the center console that has some lights included.
    The PDF format manual should have been installed with the aircraft but there is
    usually one also available at Bill's website.

Ok, I didn't look at the console because the manual said those buttons were inoperative but that's where the lights are.

The only manual installed or on Bill's site is html as far as I can find, there is no pdf.

FYI: http://www.lionheartcreations.com/Blade_Super_Mod1.html

The new mod with people inside from LC.
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Wow, finally someone puts a person in the cockpit with you. Really great and I wish more would fill that empty right seat in work to come.

Bill does some really nice modelling and his modelling techniques are quite advanced. I've been learning a lot for him.
    $7.00, Bill knows his market, fictional concept aircraft, go for volume.

Members who have read this thread: 0