New Val Skins

Thread: New Val Skins

New Val Skins

Hello all...I've started uploading new skins for the AvHistory / Rising Sun / Solomon IslandsVal if you're interested...they're in "CFS 3 Other Skins" Add-Ons Library. There'll be 20+ (in sets) when I'm done
    Enjoy!
    phrog_phixer

Blog Entries
    Top man! Thanks
    CFS3 Battle of Britain Website: https://cfs3bob.wixsite.com/cfs3-bob
    CFS3 ACC Member & ETO Expansion Group

I have the first two, they're very nice! Looking forward to the rest! Thanks phrog_phixer and John!

I made some modifications to these files from past updates in PTO RS they appear green in my list now.
    These modifications render the files inopenable.The files are: 3ja_d3a1, 3un_sbd5, RS_d3a1_Aki_41, RS_d3a1_Hir_41, RS_d3a1_Hir_42, RS_Hur_2c_5_43, RS-sbd1_232_41, RS_sbd5_231_42 and RS_sbd5_Ent_44.
    Can somebody tel me how to open these file in order to make the required modifications or stand-alone?

Thanks

SOH-CM-2020
    Quote Originally Posted by phrog_phixer View Post
    Hello all...I've started uploading new skins for the AvHistory / Rising Sun / Solomon IslandsVal if you're interested...they're in "CFS 3 Other Skins" Add-Ons Library. There'll be 20+ (in sets) when I'm done
    Enjoy!
    phrog_phixer
    Thanks dude - great to see work in this theatre - I hope to reinstall soon....

Cheers Ken, nice work!
    John
    (DR/ MAW/ ETO/ PTO Textures)

Keep it coming!

Are you shure about the serial nb AII2-14 Kaga Early 1941, or should it be AII-214?

Thanks EVERYONE for your responses! In reply to gosd,AII2-14 is adapted from an example provided on "Wings Palette' website. I found the placement of the "-" interesting because several WWII aircraft had varied interpretations of "official" marking standards, so why not the Imperial Japanese Navy? I'm sure it was corrected when camouflage was applied in 1941.

Members who have read this thread: 0