RNZAF BLACKBIRDs

Thread: RNZAF BLACKBIRDs

RNZAF BLACKBIRDs

The new aerobatic team name maybe

Looking good Ian, is that you in the front cockpit?
    Domine Deus miserere mei

Nzxt Phantom Case
    Asus Xonar Essence STX Audio Card
    Gigabyte Intel Z77 LGA 1155
    Intel I-5 Ivy Bridge 4.5 GHZ OC
    Xigmatek HDT-S1283 CPU Cooler

16 GB Ripjaws X Series
    MSI Gaming 4G GTX 970
    Viewsonic 27" monitor

Antec 750 Bronze power supply

Fsx on 'Raptor drive

Wn 7 64 bit on 500gb Raptor drive
    2T Storage HD
    Felix Audio Elise Headphone amp, PS Audio Nu Wave DAC Harman-Kardon avr 510 with EV Sentry V Speaker
    Sennheiser HD800 Headphones

Might be Don and you having having a ride around New Zealand s Taranaki coast

Nice screenshots! And great to see that the RNZAF has managed to buy something resembling a light combat aircraft...lol I know they are not armed, but at least they look aggressive in that black scheme...

Best regards
    Jens-Ole
    Repainting since FS5..

Might there be a place to get that paint, Ian ?

Ian, I would ride with you anytime, just don't "paint yourself into a corner". Looking forward to the "Connies"!
    Domine Deus miserere mei

Nzxt Phantom Case

16 GB Ripjaws X Series
    MSI Gaming 4G GTX 970
    Viewsonic 27" monitor

Fsx on 'Raptor drive

2T Storage HD
    Felix Audio Elise Headphone amp, PS Audio Nu Wave DAC Harman-Kardon avr 510 with EV Sentry V Speaker

great shots and paint..but wouldnt black be hard to see by the masses at an airshow?..or am i missing the point?..........sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by JensOle View Post
    Nice screenshots! And great to see that the RNZAF has managed to buy something resembling a light combat aircraft...lol I know they are not armed, but at least they look aggressive in that black scheme...
    I have that very thought , "something resembling a light combat aircraft" almost embarrassing, one ex-RNZAF now airline pilot and warbird owner said on the TV news media "New Zealand had become the scabs of the Pacific".

Quote Originally Posted by Daveroo View Post
    great shots and paint..but wouldnt black be hard to see by the masses at an airshow?..or am i missing the point?..........sorry.
    Better than our CT-4Es painted up like bumble bees but now the Red Checkers have been disbanded the Air Force are stumped for a new team display name - figured since the Blackbird as we all no is a little cheeky would be an ideal name for the team - saves them painting them Pink .... This is not a paint off mine, @ jmbiii this come with the IRIS Texan II open beta package

Quote Originally Posted by dharris View Post
    Ian, I would ride with you anytime, just don't "paint yourself into a corner". Looking forward to the "Connies"!
    Still working on the ocean affects , just needed a break and a little play time

Understandable and agree. Getting in to much of a hurry will usually result in inferior work, yours does not fall in that catagory, thanks Don
    Domine Deus miserere mei

Nzxt Phantom Case

16 GB Ripjaws X Series
    MSI Gaming 4G GTX 970
    Viewsonic 27" monitor

Fsx on 'Raptor drive

2T Storage HD

Quote Originally Posted by dharris View Post
    Understandable and agree. Getting in to much of a hurry will usually result in inferior work, yours does not fall in that catagory, thanks Don
    I also got a little tied up after the fella I taught squashed his foot, that would have to hurt , so a company come to me to set a few machines .. funny ... I swore I'd never return to engineering but its good just to walk in set and go home.

Members who have read this thread: 1