IRIS T-6 Texan II 1.0 released
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IRIS T-6 Texan II 1.0 released

IRIS T-6 Texan II 1.0 released

From IRIS FB:

"For the attention of Texan Driver Early Access customers.The IRIS Texan Driver [V1.0.20150215.1705] is now available to download from your IRIS Store accounts. Simply re-download the product from your Early Access invoice to download the release version of the product.
    The product will go out on general release sometime within the next two weeks in conjunction with a new website and storefront we have in development.
    Have fun!"

I see the screen of new conf. manager:

http://www.irissimulations.com.au/ols/
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Thanks for the HU!!

FYI:

"Pilots, Version 1.0.20150224.2057 of the IRIS Texan Driver - Early Access product is now available to download from your IRIS Store account."
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

That is cool zsolt! And so quick.

With the tanks, it's a decent stand in for an AT-6 until that is released.

Jeff
    I pass gas!

Got my V1.0 all installed but can find no mention of the conf manager displayed in YoYo's first post. Without it I'm pilotless.

Shift +1 opens the config panel
    I pass gas!

Quote Originally Posted by ST0RM View Post
    Shift +1 opens the config panel
    Thank you sir.

Icon22

All going well, the Texan Driver will be released in the next few days.
    Check the Iris eStore for the next few days.

VaporZ

Reference here :
    https://www.facebook.com/irissimulat...if_t=notify_me

You take it easy.. and have a nice day

Got mine..

Does anybody know if the repaints of the older FSX Texan IIs will work with this new release??
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

Completely new kit with this one, although you could probably copy the templates and then modify where needed for the patterns anyway.

It's a completely new and different product to the old freeware T-6A. There's nothing from the T-6/A which will work on the T-6B and T-6C models.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Smudge View Post
    It's a completely new and different product to the old freeware T-6A. There's nothing from the T-6/A which will work on the T-6B and T-6C models.
    Help with a small problem. My HUD displays only what appears to be the lower right part of the presentation. How do I center it on the glass?

How is the FPS? It looks great.. and does it carry ext fuel tanks?
    Intel i5-2500K - Zotac GTX 750 Ti - 4GB G-Skills - Gigabyte B75M - Simbada 500 W PSU - 17' LED

Quote Originally Posted by Peg o my heart View Post
    How is the FPS? It looks great.. and does it carry ext fuel tanks?
    No FPS issues with my install (not sure if we have similar systems or video cards, however).

The C model has fuel tanks. There are about 20 variations between the two models - some interesting paints. I'm hoping someone will take on more USAF paints.

It's fun to fly. I've logged about 10 hours so far flying around the PNW and playing with the avionics. Still on my learning curve. Pretty hefty manual.
    -- WH

I wonder how the systems compare to the iris pc-21?

Quote Originally Posted by clmooring View Post
    I wonder how the systems compare to the iris pc-21?
    much more specific to the T-6B and a high degree of fidelity to the RW systems, especially the navigation and electrical systems.

Thanks. I am on the verge of pulling out my card....

Quote Originally Posted by zsoltquack View Post
    Is this repaint available somewhere, Zsolt?? I assume its for the newer T-6C model?
    -- WH

I just bought it, the details and model looks great, but I get pretty low fps on my rather new computer. It is the VC which is killing it for me. I have resized most of the VC textures (why a bunch of 4096x textures on details you really don't see?), but still no joy. Looks like it is the gauges.

A shame as the model is great and I have just finished the AT-6B demonstrator N610AT scheme for the T-6C.

Best regards
    Jens-Ole
    Repainting since FS5..

Nice paint Jens Shame about the FR issue. Even if this aircraft had been adopted by the RAF.. I'd still not get the model if it dragged the pc to it's knees and if your new pc is suffering, my i5 would have no chance. No fun in that

ATB
    DaveB

More than likely it is the MFD's in the model. Glass cockpits almost always take a toll...

Members who have read this thread: 1