We're back!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: We're back!

We're back!

As some of you will be aware, Aeroplane Heaven has been hard at work for some years now, building products for other publishers and developers.
    One of the side effects of all this work however, is that our brand has taken a bit of a back seat.

Suffice to say that we have committed one of the worst crimes in the commercial world - that of brand neglect.

So I have decided to ramp up production and re-launch Aeroplane Heaven with a brand-new site and a range of products which we will be selling from the site.
    We still have a lot of work on for others but this move allows us to maintain the brand that we have treasured for 15 years.

So please pay us a visit and let us know what you think.

You'll find some interesting info on some of our past crimes and details of the first two productions earmarked for imminent release.
    You can also find us on Facebook.

Aeroplane Heaven is back in the skies.

Now where the hell did I leave my goggles....

www.aeroplaneheaven.com

Welcome back
    You've definitely sold at least one copy of the second "coming soon" model!

Phantastic screenshots, Baz.

I'm looking forward for things to come!

A big cheers,
    Mark
    My scenery development galleries:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x0skkam7xu8zz8r/DFwnonB1nH

Solomon 1943 V2 Open beta download: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/download...on-1943-V2.zip
    Solomon 1943 V2 update 2013-02-05 download: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/download...2013-02-05.zip

Current Project: DHC-4 / C-7a Caribou by Tailored Radials
    Dev-Gallery at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qjdtcoxeg...bAG-2V4Ja?dl=0

Great news! The Swift is not really my bag, although it looks superb - however the Dove - absolutely wonderful news! This will be a priority purchase for me, the repaint possibilities are endless. I sincerely hope we do not get the haranguing from certain quarters that assailed the Chipmunk. Looking forward to this and best wishes for the revamped site - looks great.

cheers, Peter W

Great news! I'm super excited about the Swift. I first came to know the Swift when I was 10 or 11 years old when my late Grandfather gave me a bunch of old magazines he got while he was an auctioneer. Lots of old aviation and war time magazines from the 40's, one of which was a copy of Flying Magazine November 1945 addition(I still have it but it is in sad shape). On the last page, there was an add for the Swift. From the artwork in that add, I fell in love with the design & never forgot it. Here's a web image of that add:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

mmm, that engine pic looks great!!
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Good job ! We cannot have enough developers building some non-737 and non-Cessna models !
    François A. 'Navman' Dumas
    Retired - FSAddon Publishing
    Umbria, Italy

https://fssupport.com/fsblog/

Looking at that radial... any chance of a FSX/P3Dv2 Grumman F3F-2 revival down the road? Still flying the Barrel by the way!

"Time is God's way of keeping everything from happening at once"

Welcome back AH!
    Big jump from FS2004 to P3D .
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Members +

Quote Originally Posted by TuFun View Post
    Looking at that radial... any chance of a FSX/P3Dv2 Grumman F3F-2 revival down the road? Still flying the Barrel by the way!
    Well, let's put it this way, there are quite a few cowlings waiting for that radial...

Great news Baz!
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

Best news of the year so far! I've wanted a Dove for a long time and the vc looks amazing. Same for the Swift - I used to enjoy flying Bill Lyons' model many years ago. Can't wait.
    Windows 8.1 64 bit
    P3D v3.4
    P3D v4.5
    FSX-SE
    X-Plane 11

Just need to get your older stuff up on your new site now.
    Be yourself by yourself, stay away from me

Pantera

History coming back to life. Great news Baz. Many fond memories of the old days. Learned to paint on the fabulous BF-109E. Wonderful news and must be a sticky.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Blog Entries
    Hey Baz that is awesome! Glad to have you back...and love what I see in the Globe Swift! YEEEEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWW!
    Ted
    Vivat Christus Rex! Ad maiorem Dei gloriam

Erm, is the Dove missing it's asymmetric tailplane? Hard to tell from some of the shots.

Welcome back Baz! Very, very excited by the prospect of an FSX Swift! And an A model with the original panel no less! I actually got a little shakey just thinking about the prospect! Bravo!

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by DaveWG View Post
    Erm, is the Dove missing it's asymmetric tailplane? Hard to tell from some of the shots.
    Hmm.. it certainly looks missing in some of the shots.. or more to the point, it seems to be there. Surely not!!
    ATB
    DaveB

Excellent news. I probably have more from AH/JF than from any other developer.
    Rats - why won't anything work properly first time?

Excellent news!! I still remember drooling and panting when I first flew your F4U models in FS9 and CFS3!

And I see that that Swift has my name on!!

Johan

That Dove VC looks terrific Baz, but on the site you admit to hurting over 9,000 polys since 2000: please stop that.
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

Great news indeed.That Swift looks great.

Anthin.

Baz ... YIPPEE , ya hit the nail on the head with the Devon

Members who have read this thread: 0