There's Nothing Like Fresh Mesh ... - Page 23
Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1315161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: There's Nothing Like Fresh Mesh ...

I think Milton will have this as a FS9 release, but he will also have it released for FSX. Im flying it in FSX, with both 4096x4096 textures, fuselage and wings, and also the smaller size, 2048x2048. Milton will explain better!

Quote Originally Posted by manecas View Post
    I think Milton will have this as a FS9 release, but he will also have it released for FSX. Im flying it in FSX, with both 4096x4096 textures, fuselage and wings, and also the smaller size, 2048x2048. Milton will explain better!
    I will prepare a beta for this week and will need some of you to check out the package.

The beta will include the radial based Classic and Modern business models and two liveries. The 3rd livery (House) will not be available for another week.

Since these two models, flight model, liveries, and cockpits are quite different from the FSX native version LDR released, I will also make available a port over FSX version with high definition textures.

More later ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HOMEUNIT-2016-apr-11-002 (Large).jpg   HOMEUNIT-2016-apr-11-003 (Large).jpg   HOMEUNIT-2016-apr-11-004 (Large).jpg  
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

There's Nothing Like Fresh Mesh ...

Quote Originally Posted by Milton Shupe View Post
    I will prepare a beta for this week and will need some of you to check out the package.

The beta will include the radial based Classic and Modern business models and two liveries. The 3rd livery (House) will not be available for another week.

Since these two models, flight model, liveries, and cockpits are quite different from the FSX native version LDR released, I will also make available a port over FSX version with high definition textures.

More later ...

I am excited!! have more paints in the works!! Next up Air Zoo Museum N2954 and Air BC (also red)

Milton, I will get you the House colours Mallard with its respective classic interiors next Thursday, Friday the latest. Im coming home next Wednesday night, straight to the computer and photoshop!))))

Charter Member 2012 nigel richards's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I've already had endless hours of fun on the WIP version - so can't wait to load up my Fishin' Buddy's full-blown finished Grumman Mallard package.

EDIT: Short Private Message for Milton: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo2bVbDtiX8
    Most men often say what they think!
    An honest man usually means what he says!
    A gentleman always says what he means!

"Αίεν Υψικρατείν "

A fool is not he who asks a simple question, but he who would simply have its asking denied. (Richards 2012)

Just a status update on the FS9 Mallard beta:

I have the package ready but decided to await the Classic version textures manecas mentioned above. That would make the beta a complete package and allow us to test out all the functions in both Classic and Modern variants.

So, with that said, we are looking at next weekend as the earliest time to get this beta package out.

Sorry for the delay.

The beta will also include a separate FSX Port Over package with higher resolution textures and an FSX specific flight model.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HOMEUNIT-2016-apr-13-010.jpg   HOMEUNIT-2016-apr-13-015.jpg   HOMEUNIT-2016-apr-16-003.jpg   HOMEUNIT-2016-apr-16-004.jpg  
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

I have the package ready but decided to await the Classic version textures manecas mentioned above. That would make the beta a complete package and allow us to test out all the functions in both Classic and Modern variants.

So, with that said, we are looking at next weekend as the earliest time to get this beta package out.

Sorry for the delay.

The beta will also include a separate FSX Port Over package with higher resolution textures and an FSX specific flight model.

I have no doubt it will be more than worth the wait sir. As Nigel mentioned above, I too have already had countless hours of fun flying and painting this beautiful model (and its FSX native counterpart)!

Here are some WIP screen caps of my rendition of N2954, Grumman Mallard cn J-14, currently on static display at the Air Zoo Aerospace and Science Center, Kalamazoo, Michigan. These caps include two for the FS9 version and two for the FSX Port-over in the works at Milton's (et. al.). A FSX Native version is in the works as well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails N2954_FSX_2.jpg   N2954_FSX-Port_1.jpg   N2954_FS9_2.jpg   N2954_FS9_1.jpg  

Charter Member 2012 nigel richards's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Awesome

That's another fine looking set of textures there, Wellis - you've really been busy creating a range of very worthy textures for Milton's exquisite Mallard.

I M I S S M I L T O N !
    Most men often say what they think!
    An honest man usually means what he says!
    A gentleman always says what he means!

"Αίεν Υψικρατείν "

A fool is not he who asks a simple question, but he who would simply have its asking denied. (Richards 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by nigel richards View Post
    That's another fine looking set of textures there, Wellis - you've really been busy creating a range of very worthy textures for Milton's exquisite Mallard.

I M I S S M I L T O N !

Thank you kind sir...it is a wonderful model and has been a pleasure to paint and fly!

Quote Originally Posted by nigel richards View Post

I M I S S M I L T O N !
    I agree Nigel. Wellis has been prolific with the awesome Mallard textures.

While awaiting manecas' final textures, I have been doing a lot around house, inside and outside, wondering if this past Thursday is the one he was referring to. I have not heard anything yet from manecas so we will wait until then. Hopefully we will have the final textures and a paint kit for both FS9 and FSX.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Sorry for the delay.

A lovely bird, modelled and painted with supreme craftsman & craftswomanship ...

Quote Originally Posted by Sascha66 View Post
    A lovely bird, modelled and painted with supreme craftsman & craftswomanship ...
    Your comment highlights the importance of (Firekitten's) Rachel's contributions here. The work she did on the base textures is awesome, a great foundation for the paints on these models. She is credited heavily in the documentation for her contributions to this project. She is excellent in her work and extremely fast, a trait I admire greatly. Her base textures will be included in the package. Thank you Rachel
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

I have posted the Mallard Radial Paint Kit and I see some of you have already downloaded it.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...8&linkid=21360

This was done in preparation for the release of the radial based Mallard this weekend.

Almost there ...
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Charter Member 2016
    Oh wonderful! This has been the project I've been anticipating most now for months. Can't wait! Just hope i can get some time to fly it with the amounts of overtime I've been getting lately...
    "Wherefore, if ye shall press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life." - 2 Nephi 31:20

Mormon.org

I have posted the Mallard Radial Paint Kit and I see some of you have already downloaded it.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...8&linkid=21360

This was done in preparation for the release of the radial based Mallard this weekend.

Almost there ...
    This has been a lengthy project and after following this thread for the duration, there has been a tremendous effort put forth by all parties involved. Nice to see the co-operation amongst talented members here, to produce yet another outstanding model. My hat is off to all involved, and the wait will certainly be worth it.

BB686
    "El gato que camina como hombre" -- The cat that walks like a man

If all goes well, I should be uploading the Mallard radial FS9 and FSX port over versions Sunday.

A heartfelt thanks to the team for all their contributions:

Nigel Richards, Rachael Whiteford, Rui Cristina, William Ellis, Roman Stoviak, and 2D panel texture by "Gaucho_59".
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Thank you Milton and Team, you are amazing, guys.

FS9 Grumman Mallard Released and Available

The FS9 Mallard Radial version is now available; the FSX Port Over will be uploaded next.

See screenshots here:
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...d.php?t=100372

and download here:

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?linkid=21371&catid=201
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

FSX Port Over Grumman Mallard Now Available

The FSX Port Over version of our FS9 Mallard is now uploaded and now available.

Note that this is NOT Native FSX, and is very different from LDR's excellent native FSX version.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...21373&catid=34
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

I'll happily echo that.

Thank you

Thank you Milton and your friends!
    As usual you did make a wonderfull plane to fly.

Just took her too snif a bit the air in Brittany over Belle Ile

Yours
    Papi

I made quick paint for Mallard, it is Chalk's Livery N2974

Quote Originally Posted by ToniJH View Post
    I made quick paint for Mallard, it is Chalk's Livery N2974
    Wow! Beautiful work there ToniJH
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Members who have read this thread: 0