There's Nothing Like Fresh Mesh ... - Page 21
Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 111314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: There's Nothing Like Fresh Mesh ...

Quote Originally Posted by Milton Shupe View Post
    I found this paint of the turbprop Mallard in my Dropbox the other day. I suspect Manecas can't help himself, or he needed a break from the radial version he's been working on since August. Should I admonish him?
    very Sweet!!!!

I found this paint of the turbprop Mallard in my Dropbox the other day. I suspect Manecas can't help himself, or he needed a break from the radial version he's been working on since August. Should I admonish him?
    I really want that paint! If possible can someone from team make older 80's Mallard paint scheme?

Here is photos

Quote Originally Posted by ToniJH View Post
    I really want that paint! If possible can someone from team make older 80's Mallard paint scheme?

Here is photos
    I believe Rui is doing 2-3 Chalk paint schemes, different ones between the radial and the turboprop. I am certain someone will do those not part of the package.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

I believe Rui is doing 2-3 Chalk paint schemes, different ones between the radial and the turboprop. I am certain someone will do those not part of the package.
    Good, i have tested X44 scenery in P3D and it works fine. I will do then my fav Chalk's flights around Keys and Bahamas

Am I missing the preverbal "boat" here...? Has this model been released? I know there is a native FSX model just out but I haven't seen anything for FS9 just yet, aside from the earlier radial WIP version that SteveB was doing paints for. I have that plane still, no turboprop version. The Chalks paint schemes look really nice.

BB686
    "El gato que camina como hombre" -- The cat that walks like a man

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird686 View Post
    Am I missing the preverbal "boat" here...? Has this model been released? I know there is a native FSX model just out but I haven't seen anything for FS9 just yet, aside from the earlier radial WIP version that SteveB was doing paints for. I have that plane still, no turboprop version. The Chalks paint schemes look really nice.

BB686
    No Sir, neither of the models have been released. The native model was released first as they were ready. We are still adding, changing, and painting.

We are hoping to get the radial versions out by end of January, and the TP version out by end of February. We'll see how that goes.

The Chalks paint scheme was just a temporary texture Manecas threw together while he was working on the radial interior and cockpit, panels, etc.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

No Sir, neither of the models have been released. The native model was released first as they were ready. We are still adding, changing, and painting.

We are hoping to get the radial versions out by end of January, and the TP version out by end of February. We'll see how that goes.

The Chalks paint scheme was just a temporary texture Manecas threw together while he was working on the radial interior and cockpit, panels, etc.
    OK thanks Milton... Whew! Thought I was loosing me marbles.
    "And the morphine eased the pain, and the grass grew 'round his brain... gave him all the confidence he lacked"....

BB686
    "El gato que camina como hombre" -- The cat that walks like a man

Charter Member 2016
    Just a friendly bump from an excited and hopeful Mallard pilot!
    "Wherefore, if ye shall press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life." - 2 Nephi 31:20

Mormon.org

Quote Originally Posted by EMatheson View Post
    Just a friendly bump from an excited and hopeful Mallard pilot!
    Thanks for your continued interest.

Manecas is wrapping up the cockpit area textures. Always seems to be more to do when you get in there but is looking very nice.

Maybe he will post some screen shots when he feels the bulk of it is ready.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Yes, I will post a few pics later to show what Ive been up to, also need to say that Milton has been an amazing person, too, others would say "We'll leave it like that", but no Sir, Milton has been always keen on adding that little extra here and there, and I am the type of guy that also likes detail, after all, its the little things that count, and this Mallard has a lot of those same "little things" here and there....
    Im a pixel freak, I wont let it go until those pixels are all exactly aligned!;-)
    but as I said before, I had never done cockpit textures, mainly aircraft liveries and cabin, so bear with me here....
    Ive spent a few nights ( from 7pm to 6,7 AM, yes!) doing work in the Mallard, and will share some pics later....
    yours,
    RC

Members +
    It's great looking, as seen in the FSX forum, & I'm so looking forward to this for FS9 & my 'Golden Wings'.

Wellis sent some very nice FS9 paints over to me that he is preparing for the upcoming turboprop version. I really appreciate his many contributions to this project.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HOMEUNIT-2016-jan-25-011.jpg   HOMEUNIT-2016-jan-25-013.jpg   HOMEUNIT-2016-jan-25-010.jpg  
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Milton, please post those printscreens if you wish, I wont be home until tomorrow night.
    heres a little teaser gentlemen, this is the livery Im doing to go with the classic interior!;-)
    theres more coming ...panel is 99% done now!
    still adding a few photoreal details around, like fuselage, etc....
    almost there.

Manecas asked me to post some screen shots he sent to me.

As you can see, he is making progress in many areas of the cockpit and exterior of the Classic version, and for a break in the action, to the turboprop.

The cockpit for the radial version is still a WIP but nearing completion.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails j-3-2 (Custom).jpg   j-3-3 (Custom).jpg   j-3-4 (Custom).jpg   j-3-5 (Custom).jpg   j-3-6 (Custom).jpg   j-3-7 (Custom).jpg  

j-3-8 (Custom).jpg   chalks n130fb (Custom).jpg   HOMEUNIT-2016-feb-1-002 (Custom).jpg   HOMEUNIT-2016-feb-1-003 (Custom).jpg  
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Blog Entries
    Manecas asked me to post some screen shots he sent to me.
    Thank you for the update Milton. You've done a marvelous job on the modeling of this bird, and the painter's artwork is exquisite.
    I cannot thank you and the team of contributors enough for bringing such outstanding aircraft to FS9.

That t-prop version looks like it's right up my alley! It fits my money-is-no-object fantasy of a floating twin t-prop that's big enough to turn into a floating RV. I wonder how hard it would be to fit a water purification system to turn lake water into water for cooking and showers...
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Mallard - Business Class Radial Nearing Completion

In addition to the Classic version of this beautiful aircraft, we are doing a Business class radial and turboprop version.

The interior colors will vary with the package but you can get a feel for them in Rui's latest screen shots.

This is the Business class - radial version and still needs a few changes but we should get it wrapped up very quickly now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MODERN CABIN 0 (Large).jpg   MODERN CABIN 1 (Large).jpg   MODERN CABIN 2 (Large).jpg   MODERN CABIN 3 (Large).jpg   MODERN CABIN 4 (Large).jpg   MODERN CABIN 6 (Large).jpg  

MODERN CABIN 7 (Large).jpg   MODERN CABIN 8 (Large).jpg  
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Woow! Beautiful!!!

Cheers,
    Maarten

Another masterpiece ? no doubt about that !

Dear all, just sharing a few more pictures, I started this new cabin two nights ago, and although I am now sleeping during the day, these past two nights have been great, as in terms of visual results.
    not happy with a couple of things yet, texturewise, but look at what Milton has created;
    a FAK box and...a perspex magazine/safety cards pouch!
    Looks soooo good! At least I think it does!
    ok, getting rid of those nasty misaligned pixels in the seats, the big cabinets ( wheel area) fine tuning a few more bits here and there, and....this new cabin should be ready tomorrow, Tuesday the latest.
    then finish the Catalina Mallard, to go with this cabin textures.
    thank you for your patience, I promise you wont regret it!
    thank you Milton again.
    yours,
    RC

...a few more.
    thank you.
    rc

Charter Member 2016
    That looks simply gorgeous! I am simply in awe at your painting skills, manecas. I'm looking forward to collecting a lot of miles in this one!
    "Wherefore, if ye shall press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life." - 2 Nephi 31:20

Mormon.org

What a great job you guys and gals did on this aircraft.

Quote Originally Posted by B17Bonehead View Post
    What a great job you guys and gals did on this aircraft.
    Thank you; there are many who have contributed to this one and that makes it even more special for us. Once we get this released, there should be a ton of paint schemes available.

There will be two radial-based models - a Classic edition and an economy business class edition. The textures are just about completed on the Classic and the Business class textures should not be far behind.

Meanwhile, the TP version is awaiting the artists' brushes. The exterior is the same except for the engine treatment, and the interior cabin is also business class. That should make it go quite a bit faster to completion, but the cockpit is quite different so lots of attention to details are required there. Several exterior paint schemes are already done for the TP version.

I will release the radial-based version when completed and the TP version will be a separate release as they cannot reside in the same folder anyway.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Charter Member 2012 nigel richards's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    WOW! Looks like we'll have a beautiful set of textures to do justice to this fabulous model.

Hmmm...Nooo smoking?

Think I know where Skipper will have a privy stash of fine stogies...
    Most men often say what they think!
    An honest man usually means what he says!
    A gentleman always says what he means!

"Αίεν Υψικρατείν "

A fool is not he who asks a simple question, but he who would simply have its asking denied. (Richards 2012)

Members who have read this thread: 0