Dino's Aermacchi is released....
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dino's Aermacchi is released....

Dino's Aermacchi is released....

Maybe I missed it, but had not seen it posted yet...

http://indiafoxtecho.blogspot.com/

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1V...ew?usp=sharing
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mb326.jpg  

Got it, haven't installed it yet as I am in the middle of another project. Soon!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Dino!

Also, thanks for heads up Navy Chief.

Thanks Dino.

Thanks Chief.

The download was smooth.
    Intel i5-2500K - Zotac GTX 750 Ti - 4GB G-Skills - Gigabyte B75M - Simbada 500 W PSU - 17' LED

Thank you very much Dino, for all of your hard work and dedication. Your fine contributions to the hobby are extremely appreciated!
    Jim Stewart

By leaving the pilot 2 weight box empty on the fsx payload allows the rear cockpit unmanned. Love it. But I still havent found a way to shut down the engine
    Intel i5-2500K - Zotac GTX 750 Ti - 4GB G-Skills - Gigabyte B75M - Simbada 500 W PSU - 17' LED

Many thanks Dino. Used to be a Jet Jockey but went 180 to GA for years now. Having said that, your creations are the exception, dedication, hard work, attention to detail and offering these masterpieces as freeware is pretty awesome. Thanks for this latest prize. Beautiful job!!

Thanks for the appreciation.

In order to turn off the engine, in reality, you need to put the throttle in the STOP position - this for the sim is equivalent to shut-off the fuel valve and can either be accomplished by control+shift+1 (or by clicking with the mouse nearby the throttle support when throttle is IDLE)

Note that by default the package is configured for VACMI - please read the docs on how to install the Tacpack configuration (you need to swap the default panel.cfg with the another one in the package). Some users reported issues with Tacpack, but at the moment they are not confirmed and they may well be due to the fact that the panl.cfg has not been swapped.

Hi Dino, and again thank you very much for your dedicated contribution!

Few it, absolutely a blast to fly! Thanks Dino!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Brilliant news! Thanks for the HU Chief and thank you for this model Dino!

Hoping that Dag is reading this! I would love to have that SAF repaint for the Impala Mk.II of his!

Johan

Grazie mille, Dino! You're the best!!!

Members +
    Thanks, Dino. Here at our club at Ysterplaat Air Force Base, We have built up a twin seater. Here, they are known as 'Impala's'. We are using FS2004, but I'm going to try this in P3dv1.4 on the sim.

Great fun will be had, as, in Fs2004, we put an aircraft carrier in Cape Town harbour & can land the plane (most of the time) on it. Simming CAN be fun!

Thanks, Dino...
    All your A/C are the best...

Thanks for another wonderful aircraft Dino!

WOW! how cool,Dino you just made my day many thanks

Great job, Dino. Many thanks.
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

Quote Originally Posted by Navy Chief View Post
    Maybe I missed it, but had not seen it posted yet...

http://indiafoxtecho.blogspot.com/
    Great news. I've been looking forward to this.

And thank you very much for going against the norm and including a link in the opening post.

Thanks you very much Dino, Busy downloading as i type. Cant wait to put it through its paces.

And here you may find an Argentinian livery : http://joelaars.blogspot.gr/

If I recall correctly, this plane type was the first to engage British troops (firing rockets) during Falklands war.
    My Military Flight Videos :

Quote Originally Posted by Dumonceau View Post
    Brilliant news! Thanks for the HU Chief and thank you for this model Dino!

Hoping that Dag is reading this! I would love to have that SAF repaint for the Impala Mk.II of his!

Johan
    Yeah, I read :-) I think Alessandro did some magnificent paints for this model, as he always do. I might find time for some paints as well but I am firmly hooked on the F-14 for the time being :-)

Best regards
    Dag

People here are downloading this, so I really feel dumb asking this. How do you download this into your computer so it can be installed?
    The link provided here goes to Dino's webpage, there is a "Download" box to click, but all it does is bring up what files are included in the download.
    What is it that you click to get it to download onto your computer?
    I'm missing something that I'm sure is right there in plain site!

Thanks

On the top of the Google page that lists the files there is a downward pointing arrow. Click that arrow to get the download.
    Duckie

"I hate to see you go, but I love to watch you leave!"

Intel i9-9900K; Noctua NH-D15 Chromax Cooler; Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro WiFi;
    ASUS Dual RTX 2070 Super OC EVO; Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB 3200;
    WD Black 500GB PCIe M.2 SSD; 3 Samsung 860 EVO SSD; WD Black 2TB HDD;
    Corsair RM 850x Gold Full Modular PSU; Phanteks P600S Mid Tower; Win10 Pro
    My SOH Downloads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...d=79620&sort=d

Braking on runway

Anyone having problems getting the Aermacchi stopped after landing? Mine doesn't want to slow down. Bill

Members who have read this thread: 0