DoughBree L-39C (FSX) - Page 27
Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 17192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: DoughBree L-39C (FSX)

Ah....a 'what if'....I'd been looking for an L39 paint. I'll maybe give it a go...

Quote Originally Posted by Jafo View Post
    Ah....a 'what if'....I'd been looking for an L39 paint. I'll maybe give it a go...
    Haha, yes, a 'what if'. I think it'll look good on this model

Here's the latest uploaded... TPS - 412th Test Wing Edwards AFB - for those of you looking for American AF markings...

And this one... OK-JET ... the first privately owned Albatros.

Last edited by Jafo; July 29th, 2015 at 17:48.

I'm an Aussie...so it's about time we had a VH-something....
    Here's VH-HOT, now uploaded...

The TPS paint gives me another livery idea: Soviet camo with USAF markings.
    The guys from the 4477th had the real deal with red stars and all, but it might look kind of nice, especially with some low-vis US markings.

Flying MiG-21s out of Tonopah gets boring, so the little buggar would make for a bit of a change of pace.

Quote Originally Posted by Bone View Post
    Sorry for the late reply, I've been out on a trip. I hope these are helpful.
    Isn't "being on a trip" kind of your job, Steve?

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoern View Post

Isn't "being on a trip" kind of your job, Steve?

To use the latest vernacular in the 'states: "that's just how I roll"

Next thing on my list is to set up and upload the 4096 res paintkit.
    At the moment it's on half a dozen separate PSP images. I'll rationalize down to 2 and save as psd's ...

Next thing on my list is to set up and upload the 4096 res paintkit.
    At the moment it's on half a dozen separate PSP images. I'll rationalize down to 2 and save as psd's ...

Thank you!
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Quote Originally Posted by Bone View Post
    To use the latest vernacular in the 'states: "that's just how I roll"
    Mind the treshold though! EMAS isn't fun to roll on.

One for Zsolt [at least] and others...

I've uploaded the 4096 PaintKit in PSD format including a few example paints as examples. It's fairly big at 65meg for the 2 images...fuse_T and Wings_T but they're all you need to get a paint done.
    A typical spec works at a -70 brightness and -70 contrast [metal is treated differently...255 white in the spec is usually the go].

Hope you all have fun with it/them...

New one uploaded.... Patriots No.4 ... has shiny bits...

One for Zsolt [at least] and others...

I've uploaded the 4096 PaintKit in PSD format including a few example paints as examples. It's fairly big at 65meg for the 2 images...fuse_T and Wings_T but they're all you need to get a paint done.
    A typical spec works at a -70 brightness and -70 contrast [metal is treated differently...255 white in the spec is usually the go].

Hope you all have fun with it/them...

Hi Jafo,

But where do I find it?

I really appreciate it!

Thank you!
    Zsolt
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Zsolt ....every FSX paint/skin/cockpit/paintkit I do is uploaded here only....so it'll be showing up in 'New' ...

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...tid=4&id=19970

Zsolt ....every FSX paint/skin/cockpit/paintkit I do is uploaded here only....so it'll be showing up in 'New' ...

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...tid=4&id=19970
    Thanks Jafo,

It includes three different stencils?

Zsolt

Quote Originally Posted by zsoltquack View Post
    Thanks Jafo,

It includes three different stencils?

Zsolt
    The included PSDs [2] are for the wings and fuselage bitmaps ... but have more than just the detail/base layers...I included a couple of paint layers I had already done [and uploaded] for people to play with...or whatever...

If anyone needs, I can also upload the same files in PSP format [for PSP6 - what I use].

The included PSDs [2] are for the wings and fuselage bitmaps ... but have more than just the detail/base layers...I included a couple of paint layers I had already done [and uploaded] for people to play with...or whatever...

Thank you again!

Another one uploaded... Lituanian AF.

....and I was about to upload this one...but realized the ejector/rescue graphics were wrong....cleverly just AFTER compiling it all...;p

Last edited by Jafo; August 1st, 2015 at 07:16.

Bit more detail chasing....and now uploaded....

CN:831119, 119 Red. Hungarian Air Force 59th Tactical Wing Dongo Sqdn. HRE Aggressors. 2005

This'll be the next one.... once a few more bits are sorted...

This one's uploaded here in 4096.

Got the stripes 'closer' to the actual N39TJ .... originally they were my 'what if' pattern...until I found there was a real one that was virtually identical to my 'guess'...

Change of pace...thought I'd fiddle with a 'modern' Low-vis scheme... maybe make it look like it was trying to be an F35....
    ...gotta change lots of stuff yet...

Kinda quirky....sky's the limit with 'what ifs'...

Imagine the outrage if they pulled that off IRL due to budget restraints...

Gotta cost less than an F35.....

I'll do a few more tweaks and upload it soonish...

Members who have read this thread: 3