ALS-SIM Sukhoi 27???

Thread: ALS-SIM Sukhoi 27???

ALS-SIM Sukhoi 27???

DOes anyone have any experience with this product? http://www.flight1.com/products.asp?product=su27flanker
    Is it worth it?

Quote Originally Posted by RyanJZ View Post
    DOes anyone have any experience with this product? http://www.flight1.com/products.asp?product=su27flanker
    Is it worth it?
    I do, I found it to be pretty good. Have not flown it in a while though.

Itīs a good product, but beware that it donīt work in win8 due DRM issue.
    Flavio - P3D v4.5 - MSFS 2020 - Win 11 Pro 64
    i912900KF 5.2ghz - ASUS TUFZ690 - AIO Cooler Master PL360 Flux Masterliquid - 32gb Kingston Fury 3600mhz - Asus RTX 2080 Super - AGON 32'' AG323FCXE 165mhz -
    MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics - SSDs M2 2Tb+1Tb XPG

when you say that doesn't work in windows 8, do you mean the whole plane or just certain systems? Either way its not a problem now as I have windows 7, but I might be in trouble if I need a new computer! :P

I see no collimated HUD here and some of mistakes. As I know no any good and quality Flanker for FSX/P3D on the market now. Just "very average" models.

If You like to fly Su-27 - maybe DCS is a good choice:

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

I have been thinking about DCS. But it seems this might be the best Sukhoi 27 for FSX for now. It would be amazing if Aerosoft tried their hand at producing a Su-27 family jet

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries
    Try thr bear studios flankers, both Chinese and Russian. They are both excellent and work with w8.

cheers
    bob

So which is better? The ALS Sukhoi or the Bear Studios?

Unfortunately I only have the ALS Flanker so it gets my vote though I have heard good things about the Bear Flankers. I have heard they are a bit more in depth with systems modeling but to what extent I do not know.

For me the ALS wins hands down!!! I have both, and the most realistic is the ALS one!

Dumonceau

The ALS version gets the thumbs up from me.

Members who have read this thread: 0