New Bandeirante

Thread: New Bandeirante

SOH-CM-2020

New Bandeirante

FS2004 (ACOF) - FS2004 TurbopropsFS2004/FSX/Prepar3D Aeroproyecto Embraer EMB-110
    [ Download | View ]
    Name: aeroproyecto_e110-1.zip
    Size: 21,757,068 Date: 01-30-2015 Downloads: 1,613

FS2004/FSX/Prepar3D Aeroproyecto Embraer EMB-110 v3. This 3.0 version is a much upgraded release versus the previous v2.1 for FS2004. Now it is an FS2004/FSX compatible model. Many 3D details and corrections have been made. New and higher resolution texturing has been added. The panels, instruments and XML programming are improved, including a very limited but genuine Garmin 150 GPS. The dynamics suffer some changes that added more realism to flight performance. Engine sounds were changed, and many other issues take minor changes too. Manual and documentation was fixed for this version. By Edgar Guinart / Aeroproyecto.

Texture mapping been changed, so textures from previous versions will not work. Besides that, really very nice gift from Mr. Guinart

Charter Member 2012 nigel richards's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteHam View Post
    FS2004 (ACOF) - FS2004 TurbopropsFS2004/FSX/Prepar3D Aeroproyecto Embraer EMB-110
    [ Download | View ]
    Name: aeroproyecto_e110-1.zip
    Size: 21,757,068 Date: 01-30-2015 Downloads: 1,613

FS2004/FSX/Prepar3D Aeroproyecto Embraer EMB-110 v3. This 3.0 version is a much upgraded release versus the previous v2.1 for FS2004. Now it is an FS2004/FSX compatible model. Many 3D details and corrections have been made. New and higher resolution texturing has been added. The panels, instruments and XML programming are improved, including a very limited but genuine Garmin 150 GPS. The dynamics suffer some changes that added more realism to flight performance. Engine sounds were changed, and many other issues take minor changes too. Manual and documentation was fixed for this version. By Edgar Guinart / Aeroproyecto.
    Always liked the Bandeirante's aesthetics - thanks for the HU, Pete!
    Most men often say what they think!
    An honest man usually means what he says!
    A gentleman always says what he means!

"Αίεν Υψικρατείν "

A fool is not he who asks a simple question, but he who would simply have its asking denied. (Richards 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by kikas View Post
    Only white textures with no layers
    [Curses]

I had a painstakingly produced paintkit for the previous version. But since the texture mapping has changed, it's next to useless now... *Groan*

A little WIP:

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Chilean110.jpg  

Hi, I made a few repaints but I am awaiting permission from the author to upload them.

But I am also having a problem. I can't get the nav radios to receive any stations, I have tried the ordinary stuff (avionics off and on, nav/gps) but can't get it to work. Anyone have the same problem?

Take-care
    Andy

Quote Originally Posted by anders View Post
    But I am also having a problem. I can't get the nav radios to receive any stations, I have tried the ordinary stuff (avionics off and on, nav/gps) but can't get it to work. Anyone have the same problem?
    Andy, what does the [Radios] section look like in the aircraft.cfg?
    Derry Hoggatt
    2014-2017, 2019+ Around the World Race Team Outhouse

Quote Originally Posted by P51FAN View Post
    Andy, what does the [Radios] section look like in the aircraft.cfg?

[Radios]
    // Radio Type = availiable, standby frequency, has glide slope
    Audio.1 = 1
    Com.1 = 1, 0
    Com.2 = 1, 0
    Nav.1 = 1, 0, 1
    Nav.2 = 1, 0, 0
    Adf.1 = 1
    Adf.2 = 1
    Transponder.1 = 1
    Marker.1 = 1

It should work, I changed all the nav radios to the default bendix king's and the HSI and RMI too and now it works. Not sure what could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by anders View Post
    Hi, I made a few repaints but I am awaiting permission from the author to upload them.

Take-care
    Andy
    Cannot wait to see your repaints and yeah nav radios does not seem to work, they look like to be turned off and on/off buttons only change frequencies...

Thank you Anders, new paints are up at Flightsim!
    Oh, and if somebody like me still have not figured out how radios work, just click your mouse cursor on "pwr" on according radio and it turns on.... Who could have guessed...

Members who have read this thread: 2