Ground textures

Thread: Ground textures

Ground textures

What replacement ground textures do you recommend?
    Take my love, take my land / Take me where I cannot stand, I don't care, I'm still free / You can't take the sky from me.

Take me out to the black / Tell 'em I ain't comin' back.

Burn the land and boil the sea / You can't take the sky from me...

Quote Originally Posted by Wulf190 View Post
    What replacement ground textures do you recommend?
    Didn't Sascha666 make a new set? Not sure if it is freeware or payware though!

Of course GEX is always a possibility too!

Dumonceau

I believe there is also a program that converts the OrbX FTX Global textures to FS9. I don't remember the name...

I think Sascha's set isn't quite ready for prime time. And I tried the converted orbx ones but wasn't impressed.

The biggest problem with FS9 imo is the lack of really good ground textures. Fscene is pretty good but I think the best is GEPRO doctored with the built-in program to suit individual tastes. It's a bit pricey though at $50.

FS Total Pack? It's (well when I bought it) $20 for FS 2004 and FSX.

Hi,
    Look at "https://sites.google.com/site/aimecreations/". Good freeware, maybe the best for that : FS2004 Terra emergence.
    JMC

SOH-CM-2023
    Sascha's FS9Evo is my personal favorite. He has done amazing things and it makes a great base to add to. He is updating all the time and a new version is on the way with great winter textures. You guys should check it out there are threads on this board covering it.

Sean

Quote Originally Posted by gastonj View Post
    Hi,
    Look at "https://sites.google.com/site/aimecreations/". Good freeware, maybe the best for that : FS2004 Terra emergence.
    JMC
    Yep, what he said ^

Ttfn

Pete

Members who have read this thread: 1