A Megascenery product question.

Thread: A Megascenery product question.

A Megascenery product question.

Years ago I bought three Megascenery products: two Florida area files, and one Washington State file.

Since that time, I understand Megascenery has come out with a Version 2 of their product, but was/is there any update to previously released files? Thanks, NC

Not that I can remember.

The V2 is organized better then the V1. You get the complete state rather then buying little chunks as time. The V1 system was quite annoying as they tended to not finish states once they started. It was also annoying that after spending a bit of money for the entire middle and south of Florida in V1, I had to purchase it all again to get the north part in V2. If you are interested in Florida and don't need the whole state, you might start with the TCAs for Miami, Tampa and Orlando. They are much better quality then the whole state and cover a lot of the state. Later you can add the rest of the state and it will sit under the TCAs giving photo real when you leave the area covered by them.

Dave
    Last edited by Sieggie; January 30th, 2015 at 14:19. Reason: typo

Ah,that explains why my scenery,purchased ages ago,stps 2/3rds of the way up
    Time to get V2 I think,especially as I have 40&off till tomorrow.
    But I also want Italy! Oh Decisions decisions!

Members who have read this thread: 0