AutoGyro for FSX/P3D ideas

Thread: AutoGyro for FSX/P3D ideas

AutoGyro for FSX/P3D ideas

Just idea for ours producers . Not many Auto-Gyro for simulators.

It looks like a good proposition of addon for low and slow/VFR, for small but detailed sceneries...

Autogyro Cavalon.

http://www.auto-gyro.com/en/Cavalon/

Last edited by YoYo; January 27th, 2015 at 10:33.
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Id like to be here:

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

If your talking Autogyro, what you really mean is one of these-----

There were a couple of neat autogyros/gyroplanes in FS2004, both produced by Unreal Aviation. One was a representation of Ken Wallis' "Little Nellie" which was the aircraft used in the Bond film "You Only Live Twice" (poster above), and a fictitious, retro style autogyro called the "Bushman" that employed a radial engine in a tractor configuration to provide forward thrust and a pair of angled, inter-meshing rotor blades for lift. Both were fairly nimble in FS and a lot of fun to fly NOE. I'd love to see someone try to re-create the Bushman in real life as it's such a great looking little ship...

The Bushman

N.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails img20333_1.jpg  

I remember this : http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...togiro-for-FSX from Golden Age Simulations too,

but I prefer something with modern avionics .

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkingManNeil View Post
    There were a couple of neat autogyros/gyroplanes in FS2004, both produced by Unreal Aviation. One was a representation of Ken Wallis' "Little Nellie" which was the aircraft used in the Bond film "You Only Live Twice" (poster above)...
    I think you'll find that Little Nellie was my model, nothing to do with Unreal Aviation,
    I was in the process of upgrading the model to current standards (complete with TacPack!) but at this stage I'm not sure if it will be completed.

Well I for one hope you do finish it Dave
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

48.800 N, 118.612 W. North Central Washington State, USA

Autogyros, etc.

Actually, Unreal Aviation did another aircraft which they called the Gyrodyne. Overhead rotor, and pusher props on the ends of the wings. I believe it's still available at Hovercontrol.com

Steve
    AAF Lament:

"Glory! No more regulations!
    Rip them down at every station!
    Ground the guy that tries to make one!
    And LET US FLY LIKE HELL!"

From "There I Was...Flat On My Back" by Bob Stevens

Tune: Battle Hymn of the Republic

Members who have read this thread: 0