Socata TB-10 and TB-20
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Socata TB-10 and TB-20

Socata TB-10 and TB-20

Here are a few pics showing our next project, the Socata TB-20 Trinidad.

With its 250hp engine and retractable gear you'll be able to cruise comfortably at 150kt, an ideal touring aircraft and something a bit different from the usual Cessna's and Piper's

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails socata-tb20_4_ss_l_150126163004.jpg   socata-tb20_11_ss_l_150126163030.jpg   socata-tb20_3_ss_l_150126163003.jpg  
    Martyn
    Just Flight Development Manager

Looks really good - would love to see a TB-9 Tampico too (I earned my PPL on that one!). The TB-9 is quite popular in Italy as it was widely adopted by the Italian AeroClub.

Definitely looking forward to this one. Always admired the one we have at the club and which I never had the chance to fly/ride.

TAKE MY MONEY!!!!!!!!

This looks AMAZING!!!
    ~Justin

"I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things . . ." — Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

I wondered when we would see on of those!

Very nice, definitely makes a change from Cessnas and Pipers.

Several air forces use them if I'm not mistaken.

Owen.

A few new pics:

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails depim.jpg   IMG_0828.jpg   IMG_0830.jpg  
    Martyn

Oh wonderful. Back in FS9 days I had Bill's Socata (Lionheart). This was one of my favourite low wings.
    If this baby runs in P3D, even by EMT, I will surely buy it.
    P3D v4.5, DCS, AF2
    W10 64bit Pro
    Core i7 6770K @ 4,3 GHz
    32 GB DDR4 2666
    RTX 2080 Super 8 GB
    Oculus Rift S
    Cable 1000 Mbit/s

Looks very promising.

Looks great! However, I noticed that a company called IDS - Innovative Development Studios, is advertising this as theirs. Something fishy going on, or are they a contractor for JF?

https://www.facebook.com/InnovativeD...tudios?fref=nf

If you scroll further down the facebook page, you'll find this beneath some further pics:

"Some say we only focus on scenery development and work exclusively with Aerosoft. We don't. Here are some W.I.P pictures of our Socota TB20 for Just Flight!"

Quote Originally Posted by SeanTK View Post
    Looks great! However, I noticed that a company called IDS - Innovative Development Studios, is advertising this as theirs. Something fishy going on, or are they a contractor for JF?

https://www.facebook.com/InnovativeD...tudios?fref=nf
    IDS will be supplying the model but this will be a Just Flight product.
    Martyn

That's a great looking model! I hope it will support Flight1's GTN units

Greetings
    Tim
    Greetings
    Tim

i5 12600K | 32Gb | RTX 4080

The TB-20GT was the very first freeware aircraft I developed back in 2002 for FS2002, then later updated for 2004. In fact I still have the "Developer's Award" from FlightSim.com for "Aircraft Design Excellence" hanging on the wall above my development desk.

Good grief how absolutely primitive it would look next to this stunning 3d model!
    Bill Leaming
    3d Modeler Max/GMax
    C & XML Gauge Programmer

Military Visualizations
    http://milviz.com

Intel® Core™ i7-3770k 4.2GHz - Crucial 16GB DDR3 - Dual Radeon HD770 1GB DDR5 (Crossfire) - Eco II Watercooling - Win7 64bit
    Intel® Core™ i7-2600k 3.4GHz - Crucial 8GB DDR3 - NVIDIA EVGA GTX-770 SC 4GB - Win7 64bit

The model looks great!
    It may well be the first GA aircraft I will buy!

...and PLEASE keep in mind that turning it into a TB-9 is relatively easy :-)

Below yours truly in front of the TB-9 I used to fly almost 20 years ago...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Io_e_IIAFE.jpg  

Blog Entries
    Back in the early 90s I flew a friend's TB9 out of Riverside, CA. to Livermore, CA., fixed landing gear and I think 160hp...great aircraft!!! If I hadn't already partnered on a Cessna with another friend I would have bought that Socata. Lionheart made a Socata Tobago and Trinidad that was pretty nice. I lost that hard drive and the plane Lionheart made. Looking forward to seeing this one become reality.
    Ted
    Vivat Christus Rex! Ad maiorem Dei gloriam

Work is progressing very well on the Socata. Here are a couple of new preview pics:

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Socata_VC.jpg   Socata_ext.jpg  
    Martyn

For those of you with an interest in GA aircraft, we've posted some new pics of the TB20 on the website - http://justflight.com/product/socata-tb20

Work is progressing well on the avionics/systems and we'll be showing it off (along with our next, yet-to-be announced, military jet aircraft) at our Cosford show in October (http://www.flightsimulationshow2015.com/)

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TB20_ext_2.jpg   TB20_vc_3.jpg   TB20_vc_4.jpg  
    Martyn

Very nice, Martyn. Looking forward to this one!

Looks great! A GTN 750 could nestle right in there! Any word on whether or not a GTN integration will be included?
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

Quote Originally Posted by ryanbatc View Post
    Looks great! A GTN 750 could nestle right in there! Any word on whether or not a GTN integration will be included?
    We are currently looking into the option of integrating the GTN and RealityXP units. It's certainly something that we'd like to do.
    Martyn

Quote Originally Posted by Martyn View Post
    We are currently looking into the option of integrating the GTN and RealityXP units. It's certainly something that we'd like to do.
    Great! Looking forward to this.
    Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 10 Home 64 bit

Much appreciation for doing something other than another high wing Cessna. Beautiful Job!

It sure looks nice, but I'll wait until I hear how it performs.

Any US reg's coming with the product?

Members who have read this thread: 1