Socata TB-10 and TB-20 - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Socata TB-10 and TB-20

I want this so bad!

I hope that my Greek CC will be able to buy from abroad when your release it. Right now it is blocked and I can buy nothing from abroad, not even by paypal... They call it capital controls...

Quote Originally Posted by kiki View Post
    Any US reg's coming with the product?
    We currently have:

• D-EPIM
    • G-VPPL
    • SX-ATK
    • CS-DDK
    • CS-DEP
    • White/blank

We'll look into adding further liveries including US aircraft.
    Martyn
    Just Flight Development Manager

SX-ATK!!! The plane co-owned by Kyprianos Biris? Now you're killing me...

Yes, Kyprianos Biris has very kindly provided us with lots of reference material and will no doubt provide us with invaluable help during the testing process
    Martyn

Hello,

I'm curious as to the status of this addon. Any progress updates would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you.

It's full steam ahead with it now. We're not in a position to guesstimate a release date, but work is progressing quite nicely.

The latest addition to the aircraft is a working Stormscope (with TCAS mode for those people who do not have Active Sky to power the WX display).
    More updates to come over the coming weeks.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails stormscope.jpg  

RAS_JF, will buy it for sure when it´s released
    An offtopic question to you: Why the stormscope (And others gauges from other developers) can only work with ASN? What they have that other weather addons don´t have? I´m running OPUS at the moment. Thanks!
    Flavio - P3D v4.5 - MSFS 2020 - Win 11 Pro 64
    i912900KF 5.2ghz - ASUS TUFZ690 - AIO Cooler Master PL360 Flux Masterliquid - 32gb Kingston Fury 3600mhz - Asus RTX 2080 Super - AGON 32'' AG323FCXE 165mhz -
    MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics - SSDs M2 2Tb+1Tb XPG

You can't get at the sort of weather data that you need from FSX/P3D in order to draw a weather radar display. Active Sky Next has an API that provides this data to developers, hence why a few WX systems have started springing up since the release of AS.
    If you don't have Active Sky Next you can use the Stormscope in TCAS mode, and still access the other features such as checklists and timers.

Ah, thanks! Understand it now. I can live with the TCAS funcion
    Hope that some day other weather addons can do that too.
    Flavio - P3D v4.5 - MSFS 2020 - Win 11 Pro 64
    i912900KF 5.2ghz - ASUS TUFZ690 - AIO Cooler Master PL360 Flux Masterliquid - 32gb Kingston Fury 3600mhz - Asus RTX 2080 Super - AGON 32'' AG323FCXE 165mhz -
    MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics - SSDs M2 2Tb+1Tb XPG

It's been a little while since we heard anything about this beautiful flying machine, so here's a quick bump for those of us eagerly awaiting news/release.

~Justin

"I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things . . ." — Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Yes please!

Work is progressing well and we're not far off the first beta build now. I'll post some new screenshots shortly.
    Martyn

Just Flight Socata TB-20 Trinidad project deleted??

Tjsdn

Quote Originally Posted by tjsdn1375 View Post
    Just Flight Socata TB-20 Trinidad project deleted??

Tjsdn
    Please refer to my post above. Work is progressing well and it's not been deleted (cancelled?). If you are referring to the in-development page, it will reappear shortly with more information and screenshots.
    Martyn

Retired SOH Administrator Ferry_vO's Avatar

Coming along nicely...

Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

Hi,

What about a French registration ? Socata (now Daher) is a French company (owner group based in Marseilles) and this would be appreciated.

JMC

or a paintkit to solve that problem?

Looking good so far!
    I'd love to see a Rallye too btw...
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Hi,

Quote Originally Posted by jankees View Post
    I'd love to see a Rallye too btw...
    Me too! Morane Saulnier (then Socata, then Daher-Socata and finally Daher) build fantastic planes! A free one exist, you can get it here !

JMC

I'll look into the possibility of adding more paint schemes but the product will also include a paint kit.

We might have some announcements in the not-too-distant future that please those requesting a TB10 and Rallye...
    Martyn

May I ask for a shot of SX-ATK?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4001.jpg  

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TB20_greece.jpg  
    Martyn

Thank you Martyn! Much appreciated!

I know you are in contact with Kyprianos so you will clear all the small differences of the paintscheme, but it looks great already! It is very much anticipated as will fit nicely with my upcoming scenery project.

The 'TB-10 Tobago and TB-20 Trinidad' is now in the in-development section of our website with previews of some new content/functionality (TB-10 variant, ground equipment, F1 GTN integration, KR 87 ADF etc) - http://justflight.com/product/tb10-t...-tb20-trinidad
    Martyn

That are great news, Martyn! I was actually already wondering what had happened with this project due to the long period of silence. But the impressive feature list clearly shows that you have put a lot of time into this one. And I'm very happy to see that you are going to support the Flight1 GTN 650

Greetings
    Tim
    Greetings
    Tim

i5 12600K | 32Gb | RTX 4080

Looking forward to this release with great anticipation.

Members who have read this thread: 1