Daveroos father

Thread: Daveroos father

Blog Entries

Daveroos father

Hey everyone.....
    I just got a message from Daveroo.....
    His father is in heart distress, He's not sure yet but he thinks they will be taking him down to Sacramento to the Hospital.....

His father will be in our prayers for a speedy recovery....
    SoCal Y22......North Pole, Alaska

Hoping for the best as well as prayers for the family. Thanks Trucker17 for alerting us.

Jim

Fingers crossed and sincere best wishes for
    your Dad.

Anthin.

Sending my prayers your way for a speedy recovery

Rick

Jetline HellFire GT2 FSX PC, Win 7 Pro 64, P3DV3.4.22
    ASRock Fatal1ty Z97 Professional LGA 1150 Motherboard
    Intel Core i7 a770K (4.3GHz Overclocked) Quad Core
    Antec 920 Dual Stage CPU Liquid Cooler
    Nvidia 1GB GeForce GTX 1080 ti
    16GB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM 1866MHz
    1TB 7200 RPM Seagate HDD+ 60GB SSD Cache
    Lifetime U.S Based Technical Support

" Don't criticize a man until you walk a mile in his shoes. And then who cares! You are a mile away and you have his shoes!!"

thanks guys..its still fluid as they say,we have no idea of whats really wrong at this point,his left leg is about 5 times (no kidding,it looks gross) its normal size,and his ankle is even bigger,his abdomen was rock hard at one point and extremely painfull to him,his testicles were also swollen...he said to my mom,he had no idea i was there behind him...hey hon..theyre huge..im sooo proud....my mom smacked him..so hes not to upset about it all.. his heart dr was supposed to call yesterday,but he never did...so it may have nothing to do with the heart afterall...but somethings wrong..

Trucker..thanks for the post...youve become a good friend..

My best wishes to you and your father,my prayers are with you.
    Mike

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Daveroo View Post
    thanks guys..its still fluid as they say,we have no idea of whats really wrong at this point,his left leg is about 5 times (no kidding,it looks gross) its normal size,and his ankle is even bigger,his abdomen was rock hard at one point and extremely painfull to him,his testicles were also swollen...he said to my mom,he had no idea i was there behind him...hey hon..theyre huge..im sooo proud....my mom smacked him..so hes not to upset about it all.. his heart dr was supposed to call yesterday,but he never did...so it may have nothing to do with the heart afterall...but somethings wrong..

Trucker..thanks for the post...youve become a good friend..
    No problem Dave......Your a good friend as well, Not to just me but many of us here......
    SoCal Y22......North Pole, Alaska

Quote Originally Posted by Daveroo View Post
    Symptoms similar for a friend a couple years ago. His began when he fell off the chair on several occasions watching tv at his restaurant. He figured he just fell asleep. When the pain and swelling began he went to the hospital, turns out the falling episodes were mini heart attacks. The swelling was related to the heart not being able circulate the blood properly. After his hospital stay he quit smoking and uses a small oxygen mask unit when he sleeps at night, but he's doing just fine.

Hope your dad fares as good or better. Hospitals can work wonders these days.

Members who have read this thread: 1