Rob Richardson's add-on's For FSX.se only???
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rob Richardson's add-on's For FSX.se only???

Rob Richardson's add-on's For FSX.se only???

Where did Rob Richardson's add-on's for the classic (boxed) FSX go?

I just opened his website..... It looks differents, and states that the add-on's listed are for FSX.se only.

Did I miss something?
    One day without laughter, is one day without living.
    One day without Flight Simming, is one day lost living.

I had it explained by someone that it's not really what it means. However, every time I go there, that's exactly what it seems to imply. . .his models are only for FSX.se.

I Have them all in FSX and they work just fine

Brian.H

I just re-downloaded Rob's Vampires, Venoms and Meteors to check and they look, sound and fly as nicely in 'boxed' FSX as they always did. I expect he's making life simpler by focusing on and supporting only the latest FSX version, as a lot of developers did when Acceleration appeared. Maybe there will be issues with future models, but the current ones all seem to work 100%.

There is no change in any of my flightsim models its just that I no longer have the original FSX installed and in future will only be using the "steam" version.

I am also in the process of re-compiling most models to make them fully P3D 2.4/5 compatible without the need for the FA 18 dll.

RobR

Icon22

Hi Friends,
    I'm searching for COD and trainer version models for Rob's Fairey Gannett, I cannon find them anywhere.....
    Can someone help me ?

Quote Originally Posted by robcarrich View Post
    There is no change in any of my flightsim models its just that I no longer have the original FSX installed and in future will only be using the "steam" version.

I am also in the process of re-compiling most models to make them fully P3D 2.4/5 compatible without the need for the FA 18 dll.

RobR
    Very good news.
    Intel i5-10600K 4.10 GHz 12 Core CPU
    Asus ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming LGA1200 Z590-E Motherboard
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory
    Water Cooler - CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT
    Corsair 850W PSU
    MSI RX580 Radeon Armor 8Gb
    Windows 10 Home Premium 64
    3 x 21" Acer LED screens

Quote Originally Posted by mvg3d View Post
    Hi Friends,
    I'm searching for COD and trainer version models for Rob's Fairey Gannett, I cannon find them anywhere.....
    Can someone help me ?
    I put all the Gannet stuff on a memory stick, cant find it at the moment but I'll put the COD Gannet up on my site if and when I come across it.

RobR

PS. just found the Gannet COD, its up on my site now(in "prop downloads")

Icon22

I put all the Gannet stuff on a memory stick, cant find it at the moment but I'll put the COD Gannet up on my site if and when I come across it.

RobR

PS. just found the Gannet COD, its up on my site now(in "prop downloads")
    Thank You very much !!!

And a big Thank You Rob from me for the COD Gannet.

You are all more than welcome.
    I've just been flying it again, it was one of my first FS models, needs a bit of an upgrade I think!

RobR

Thank you! Looking forward to the NF Venom as well!

Best regards
    Jens-Ole
    Repainting since FS5..

Icon22

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s800x600D.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	79.3 KB 
ID:	18727

pleaseeeee !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JensOle View Post
    Thank you! Looking forward to the NF Venom as well!
    I thought you might be Jens!
    I have been so busy with other things of late, the two seat Venom will have to wait.
    I've just finished building myself a nice new computer, the old one would not handle P3D as well as I would have liked.
    What with getting that up and running and re-installing P3D plus all the ORBX scenery, its a great way to loose a day or two!

RobR

pleaseeeee !!!!
    Mmmm.....I like that!

Icon22

Between 1951 and the Spring of 1953 fourteen DH-113 NF Mk.54 arrived in Italy to equip the S.C.O.T. (All Weather Fighter School) at Amendola AB near Foggia.
    The establishment of the School should have been the first step towards the acquisition, never made, of a large number of all weather De Havilland DH.112 “Venom” fighter aircraft. Instead, in 1955 the North American F-86K, already produced under license in Italy by Fiat and used by the pilots trained at Amendola, was chosen over the British fighter. This was the first time since WWII that the Italian Air Force had a fighter with a crew of two - the pilot and the navigator/radar operator.
    The aircraft on display, the only survivor in Italy, is an NF from the All Weather Fighter School at Amendola in its conventional two band camouflage and belong to the collection of Vigna di Valle's A.M.I. Historical Museum.

I can do that...

-- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

The pic was taken in March last year at the Evergreen Aviation Museum in McMinnville, Oregon.

It was sitting under the tail of the famous Spruce Goose, so not all is shiny metal.
    -- WH

Quote Originally Posted by WarHorse47 View Post
    The pic was taken in March last year at the Evergreen Aviation Museum in McMinnville, Oregon.

It was sitting under the tail of the famous Spruce Goose, so not all is shiny metal.
    I was trying to make out the flying boat.

PS. I lost my first post asking where this photo was taken when I tried to edit it!

I was trying to make out the flying boat.

PS. I lost my first post asking where this photo was taken when I tried to edit it!
    Err... that one?

Here's another angle

If you look closely at the 2nd one you can barely see the Vamp under the tail.
    -- WH

Icon23

pleaseeeee !!!!
    Isn't that a Vampire? I guess if Rob will do the 2-seat NF54 he could perhaps hit the T11 at the same time! OK OK just joking.

What a beautiful aircraft collection! Pity its half a world away from where I live, I'd like to visit that one.
    Really great photographs WarHorse, thanks for sharing them.

Quote Originally Posted by peterwatkins2 View Post
    Isn't that a Vampire? I guess if Rob will do the 2-seat NF54 he could perhaps hit the T11 at the same time! OK OK just joking.
    Hello Peter, I'm having trouble doing anything in the FS model line at the moment.
    I will get around to working on that Venom night fighter again, hopefully.
    But a two seat Vampire............

Yes please! I have actually flown the Vampire DH.11 :-) I even landed the beast.. yes it was a best when all dirty on approach...hehe

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Jens...?sort=3&page=1

Best regards
    Jens-Ole
    Repainting since FS5..

What a beautiful aircraft collection! Pity its half a world away from where I live, I'd like to visit that one.
    Really great photographs WarHorse, thanks for sharing them.
    You're welcome. My pleasure.
    -- WH

Members who have read this thread: 2