> Exploring Welli and the Wairarapa, GZ Subcription 6

Thread: > Exploring Welli and the Wairarapa, GZ Subcription 6

> Exploring Welli and the Wairarapa, GZ Subcription 6

Nice, bought a subscription right away!
    Anneke

Very beautiful and inspiring, Ian, thanks !

Do you use FTX NewZealand/NI/SI, Godzone VLC and Photoscenery all together ? Any problems ?...

Thanks, mate !

Thanks for the comments Anneke and Bjoern

Jan, I use the Orbx NI and SI and place any photo-real onto it - I took out the GZ-VLC , some airports have elevation issues with the RealNZ scenery but this large region work prefectlly fine , there are also quite a few freeware incoming that don't have any problems

Thanks , Ian. I have GZ-VLC for quite some time already but did not install it on my new rig in favor of FTX NZ. Only SI sofar. I have FTX Global too. Going to subscribe NZ photoscenery for north island. So best not install VLC anymore then, éh ? Will FTX Global suffice to use with north island photoscenery or do i need FTX NZ/NI as well ?

You are very lucky to live in such an amazing beautiful country, matey. I do a lot of Dakota gauges testing overthere currently.

Matey, VLC was quite a bit cheaper because early years it was let down with textures, now with all these photo-real scenery's incoming it has started to turn it , Whanganui and a Waiouru scenery is practically completed and many others glue together almost knocks FTX out but for the Canterbury plains FTX still is, using both FTX and photo-real the country dose come into its own.

The South Islands West Coast tho is ideal for the DC-3 using either FTX or the VLC with the freeware photo-real packages is near complete , one region VLC really shines.

Paraparam was on my drive home every day from Wellington to Whitby. That was a great little drive t wind down at the end f the day.

Quote Originally Posted by bazzar View Post
    Paraparam was on my drive home every day from Wellington to Whitby. That was a great little drive t wind down at the end f the day.
    Baz I ripped thru that road on a 900 one occasion, I had to lean the well over quarter of a ton bike .. packed to the max and due to the wind .. thirty so bikes had just got off the ferry 'Arahura' that was a ride everyone was on 5 to 8 deg angle

Good idea to annotate your screengrabs, I like that.
    Intel i5-10600K 4.10 GHz 12 Core CPU
    Asus ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming LGA1200 Z590-E Motherboard
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory
    Water Cooler - CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT
    Corsair 850W PSU
    MSI RX580 Radeon Armor 8Gb
    Windows 10 Home Premium 64
    3 x 21" Acer LED screens

Quote Originally Posted by Naismith View Post
    Good idea to annotate your screengrabs, I like that.
    Just saves me hassles when I start typing Ianglish

Thought some off you guy maybe interested in this - Waitangi Day is our New Zealand day, public holiday and and a general RnR.

This is the 'Waitangi Day' special, and it'll run from now until the end of Waitangi Day, 6th February.

-----Waitangi Special: Buy a Godzone Subscription for just NZ$60.

Quote Originally Posted by ce_zeta View Post
    Yeah Ian, Absolutely amazing.
    I should release the freewares , couple in the works photo-real Whanganui and Waiurou/Army, very much near completed with spot on AGN , I have to get hold Mike aka:Creator2003 for his Army objects and rebuild of Whanganui airport... I'll see if I can get that done on the day .

Members who have read this thread: 1