OT - a few weeks ago I asked for prayer for my wife.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OT - a few weeks ago I asked for prayer for my wife.

OT - a few weeks ago I asked for prayer for my wife.

A few weeks ago, i asked for prayer fro my wife and her kidney problems. At this time I have to give you my sad news.

On Friday night my wife passed away. She went very peacefully. She passed away at 7:35 pm pacific time. I am having a lot of trouble with dealing with this. I just want to hold her.

I know i asked for your prayers for her, now I am asking for them myself.
    "Thats some of the best flying I have ever seen, upto the point that your dead, Never ever leave your wingman!"......Jester, Top Gun

Cool Reply...

Darrell,

Damn. I liked Pepper even though I never got a chance to meet her. Please accept my prayers and condolences, and thanks for letting us know. I had hoped the lack of news meant that she had recovered. I will continue to hold you and your children in my prayers.

God bless, and holler if you need a friendly ear.
    "Rami"

"Me? I'm just a Sea of Tranquility in an Ocean of Storms, babe."

My campaign site: http://www.box.net/shared/0k1e1rz29h
    My missions site: http://www.box.net/shared/ueh4kazk3v
    My scenery site: http://www.box.net/shared/knb1l0ztobhs2esb14rb

I so sorry ! It is really a very sad news. My prays are for u. She knew you loved her, I'm sure. I am convinced that we are all passing through this world, and that we will be back with our loved ones. The love that we gave to our loved ones is, was and will be for eternity. So have faith.
    Mario

SOH-CM-2023
    My deepest sympathy and condolences on the loss of your wife.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy1968 View Post
    A few weeks ago, i asked for prayer fro my wife and her kidney problems. At this time I have to give you my sad news.

On Friday night my wife passed away. She went very peacefully. She passed away at 7:35 pm pacific time. I am having a lot of trouble with dealing with this. I just want to hold her.

I know i asked for your prayers for her, now I am asking for them myself.
    I am so sorry to read this news. Prayers definitely. Hope you have the love and support of your family and especially your church or temple.

kind regards
    Eric

So sorry to hear this. Words just fail. You have my sympathies.
    Intel i5-10600K 4.10 GHz 12 Core CPU
    Asus ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming LGA1200 Z590-E Motherboard
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory
    Water Cooler - CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT
    Corsair 850W PSU
    MSI RX580 Radeon Armor 8Gb
    Windows 10 Home Premium 64
    3 x 21" Acer LED screens

48.800 N, 118.612 W. North Central Washington State, USA

OT a few weeks ago

Cowboy, I'm terribly sorry to hear this. You both have my prayers, no question about it..

Steve
    AAF Lament:

"Glory! No more regulations!
    Rip them down at every station!
    Ground the guy that tries to make one!
    And LET US FLY LIKE HELL!"

From "There I Was...Flat On My Back" by Bob Stevens

Tune: Battle Hymn of the Republic

That is a terrible loss for you and it has to be be very painful. You have my thoughts and prayers as you go through this difficult time.
    Cheers,

Captain Kurt
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Fly, you fools!" Gandalf the Gray

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries
    I do not know how I would react if I were in the same situation. Our bond is deep, I feel like I've known my wife since childhood though we didn't meet until our mid-30s. I suppose your relationship was the same. You have my prayers and thoughts.

My sincere condolences. I can not even come close to imagining what you must be going through.

I do hope you have family and friends close to support you, and my thoughts are with you.

Hang in there!
    One day without laughter, is one day without living.
    One day without Flight Simming, is one day lost living.

My wife goes a long way toward defining my life. I cannot imagine what you are going through right now. But, I teach a Bible study at 10:00 AM every Tuesday; we will pray for you today. I hope you can find Heaven's peace and rejoice in the fact that she is there.

Psalm 91 might help. Read it, please.

Marc
    Marc H. Burcham
    Stone Mountain, Georgia

You have my prayers as well.

God's peace to you.
    Devildog73

Semper Fi
    "Earned RESPECT seldom needs to demand respect"

Blog Entries
    So sorry for you. You have my deepest sympathy and my prayers as you go through this difficult time

Fidenza, Northern Italy, 65 miles south of Milano

Icon9 Oh, no.

Please, accept my heartfelt condolences, too, Cowboy.

She will always be with you, anyway. Our loved ones that pass onto another life keep following us and shield us with their love. I am sure of this, try to remember it during the times ahead, when you will miss her even more than now.

It's a thought that will comfort you greatly and will resound positively also where she is now. We mustn't feel too much pain, even if it sounds hard, because it keeps them from elevating to the next plane of consciousness they deserve, after experiencing the material life.

Stefano
    My wee mods here at the Outhouse:

FileUploadName=kelticheart

I am deeply saddened to learn of your tragic loss. I'll keep you in my prayers and wish you strength to get through this most difficult time. I'm so very, very sorry.

Please, accept my most sincere condolences. This is a rude moment, in where nothing can anymore be the same than it was.
    Sincerely yours.

I'm sorry to hear man, you always have us and our prayers too.

My condolences and Prayer,s at your loss

Today, I had to go sign the papers so the funereal home can start the process of cremating my Pepper. That was as hard to do as it was to say good bye to me Pepper at the hospital.

I am having a lot of trouble dealing with all this. I can't make small dicisions. and I can't sleep without dreaming of her.

I cry constantly. I miss her constantly, and I desire to be with her constantly.

I am not handling this very well at all. I ask myself why i wasn't allowed to go with her.
    "Thats some of the best flying I have ever seen, upto the point that your dead, Never ever leave your wingman!"......Jester, Top Gun

Pray for Cowboy.....

Cowboy,

I pray that God will ease your suffering and pain with the loss of your Pepper. Know that many, many here are with you at this dark time in your life.

My God be with you....

sbp

Please stay strong sir,

She will be always caring for you........just look for the light.
    It will come and you will see it.

Dave
    http://www.TheFreeFlightSite.com
    "Laissez les bon temps rouler"

Though we've never met........

Hi Cowboy. We've never met but we've both lost our wives to illness. You recently, me 5 years ago. I'm prayin' for ya, Bud. I'm sure you miss her terribly......I did and do mine. I since discovered that God really loves us and life goes on. It's a tough thing to look at eye to eye, I know but time is a great healer. You'll find your way to deal with your pain, like I did mine. She needs you to live, for her.

I'm so sorry for your loss and I wish you well.

God bless you, Friend.
    Great to be here......great to be anywhere

Dear Cowboy --- friend. Please understand you aren't supposed to handle it well. Now is the time you need to grieve. But she would not want you to hurt forever and would be happy for you when you are able to begin to breath again and start to heal. Please seek out a grief counselor to help you understand how you will process your loss emotionally. There is much to go through and understanding the ups and downs helps to cope.

How do I know? By the time I was 50, I had lost my first son, my first wife, my parents, and my sisters. For a long time I thought God had abandoned me, but He hadn't. I had abandoned Him in my pain, guilt and anger. I once asked a minister counseling me how God could let these things happen, why them and not me, most especially my son. And he told me something I will never forget. Death is the enemy, he said, but if we ask Him God will save us forever, which is where it matters.

Beginning then, in small steps, I was able to move on again and along the way God let me know he was still holding me up, blessing me with my current wife and two great children.

You know, I've never told anyone this before. I hope it can help you in some small way.

You have my deepest sympathy and best wishes.
    Cheers,

Captain Kurt
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Fly, you fools!" Gandalf the Gray

Icon22 Reply...

Today, I had to go sign the papers so the funereal home can start the process of cremating my Pepper. That was as hard to do as it was to say good bye to me Pepper at the hospital.

I am having a lot of trouble dealing with all this. I can't make small dicisions. and I can't sleep without dreaming of her.

I cry constantly. I miss her constantly, and I desire to be with her constantly.

I am not handling this very well at all. I ask myself why i wasn't allowed to go with her.
    Cowboy,

If I remember correctly, I know that you and your wife had children. If it helps, think of them as a part of your late wife that lives on in them, and that she will still have the chance to watch them grow up from her new perspective. Let them growing up and maturing truly be her legacy, as well as remembering what she meant to you.

And as Kurt said; grieving is perfectly natural and acceptable...I can remember after my father passed that I was numb before I really felt loss. I am on Skype if you need to talk tonight.
    "Rami"

"Me? I'm just a Sea of Tranquility in an Ocean of Storms, babe."

My campaign site: http://www.box.net/shared/0k1e1rz29h
    My missions site: http://www.box.net/shared/ueh4kazk3v
    My scenery site: http://www.box.net/shared/knb1l0ztobhs2esb14rb

Cowboy,
    You are grieving very appropriately, brother.

My wife went through ovarian cancer chemotherapy and total hysterectomy while we were stationed in Germany.
    What you are going through came to my mind as a distinct possibility in my life.

Continue to grieve your profound loss of your soul-mate, wife, best friend and lover. Let the emotions come out and when you are so very, very sad, ask God for his peace, love, and comfort.

Know that your grief is normal and appropriate. You are handling it well, as well as can be expected.
    You are normal and handling this great loss normally.

Again, our prayers, condolences, deepest sympathies are with you.

Lee
    Devildog73

Semper Fi
    "Earned RESPECT seldom needs to demand respect"

Members who have read this thread: 1