is Kurt Busch crazy ?

Thread: is Kurt Busch crazy ?

is Kurt Busch crazy ?

read whats in "Update 2"......he sounds like hes fallen off his high chair...

• Kurt Busch court hearing resumes UPDATES: NASCAR driver #41-Kurt Busch is returning to court as a hearing resumes on his ex-girlfriend's request for a no-contact order. Patricia Driscoll claims that Busch assaulted her inside his motorhome at Dover International Speedway in September, and that she still fears for her safety.A Family Court hearing on Driscoll's request for a no-contact order was to resume Monday. Her claims are also subject to a separate criminal investigation. Busch's attorneys have denied the assault investigations and have tried to portray Driscoll as a scorned woman out to destroy Busch's career after he ended their relationship.(Associated Press)
      UPDATE: NASCAR's Kurt Busch denied allegations of domestic assault during a court hearing Monday, saying that all he did was cup his hands around his ex-girlfriend's face and tell her to leave. The denials came as he and his defense attorney, Rusty Hardin, re-enacted the events of Sept. 26. It was that night that Busch's ex-girlfriend, Patricia Driscoll, alleged the driver slammed her head three times against the bedroom wall of Busch's motor home that was parked at Dover Downs International Speedway. Monday was the third day of a hearing related to a protection order filed by Driscoll last year. Hardin spent most of Monday disputing Driscoll's allegations and calling her credibility into question. He has said that Driscoll is a jilted ex-lover who is out to destroy Busch's reputation. Hardin has argued that Driscoll showed up uninvited and refused to leave the night of the alleged assault. Several people testified during the hearing, including Busch, that Driscoll claimed she was a trained assassin who had killed people, including drug lords. While on the stand, Busch said Driscoll claimed that Jessica Chastain's character in the movie 'Zero Dark Thirty' was partly based on her and other females working in counterintelligence and defense. When Hardin asked how he'd fare in a physical confrontation, Busch said he knew she could overpower him. "I knew she could take me down at any moment," Busch said. Earlier on Monday, proceedings began with one of NASCAR's chaplains, Nick Terry. Terry testified that Driscoll told him Busch had grabbed her by the neck and pushed her up against the wall, but that was it. He said that Driscoll asked he and his wife to look for marks or redness on her neck, but they found none. Busch's assistant, Kristy Cloutier, also testified on Monday, saying that she had doubts about Driscoll's claims. Busch would never harm another person intentionally, she said.The hearing resumes Tuesday morning.(Delaware News Journal)(1-12-2015)
      UPDATE 2: The NASCAR driver known as "The Outlaw" testified Tuesday he believes his ex-girlfriend is a trained assassin dispatched on covert missions around the world who once returned home in a blood-splattered gown. Kurt Busch, appearing in court again over Patricia Driscoll's request for a no-contact order, continued the push of his legal team to discredit his ex as a scorned woman out to destroy his career, portraying her as a character fit for a screenplay. Busch said Driscoll repeatedly asserted her assassin status and claimed the work took her on missions across Central and South America and Africa. She once left in camouflage only to return wearing a trench coat over a blood-flecked evening gown, he said. The testimony came a day after the driver said his ex-girlfriend told him she was a mercenary who killed people for a living and that she showed him pictures of bodies with gunshot wounds. During the hearing, which stretched over four days, neither Driscoll nor her attorney refuted testimony about her telling people she was a trained assassin.Busch told reporters outside the courtroom: "I'm just glad that the truth got told and we will wait for the commissioner's decision." That decision is expected in a couple of weeks. Busch testified Monday that he decided to end his relationship last fall because she was monopolizing his schedule and he needed to focus on racing.(Associated Press / Delaware News Journal)(1-13-2015)

Note this bit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Daveroo View Post
    During the 4 day hearing, neither Driscoll nor her attorney refuted testimony about her telling people she was a trained assassin.
    Derry Hoggatt
    2014-2017, 2019+ Around the World Race Team Outhouse

yes i saw that,but what would you do?..stand up and say...oh no not me...

well i might smile and then say nothing at all...let HIM hang himself...

Just saw KO do a break down of this on ESPN2. I do NOT have a enough WTFs to cover this...
    "Let Being Helpful Be More Important Than Being Right!" Some SOH Founder.

I really don't know what to say about the whole thing!

There is some evidence that would support the claim of her being a trained assassin. She definitell knows how to use firearms and claims on one of her company bios to have career experience in the narcotics and intelligence worlds. So... where there is smoke?
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

yes i saw that,but what would you do?..stand up and say...oh no not me...
    So if someone was testifying about something that you know is false, you just sit there?
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    Just saw KO do a break down of this on ESPN2.
    KO?
    Derry Hoggatt

Quote Originally Posted by P51FAN View Post
    KO?
    Keith Olbermann.
    "Let Being Helpful Be More Important Than Being Right!" Some SOH Founder.

Quote Originally Posted by P51FAN View Post
    So if someone was testifying about something that you know is false, you just sit there? KO?
    yes,if its not true,and you start to vehemently denies it...most people on the outside will see you as the liar,and that the accusations are infact true ,yes.there will be a time to dispute it,just as with the kurt busch thing..she will have that opportunity soon

BUT even if she has been trained in all that,and possibly done some of it...whats that have to do with Kurt grabbing her by the face and pounding her head against the wall...which btw,had she really been trained in all that,she would have kicked his ass and been done with it...

yes.there will be a time to dispute it.
    Which would be before the judge makes their ruling. If you can prove their claims are false, you are more likely to get the result you want.
    whats that have to do with Kurt grabbing her by the face and pounding her head against the wall
    Which given the evidence I've been presented thus far, did not happen.
    Derry Hoggatt

So...if he attacked her, she couldn't have taken him out ?

P51FAN...are you on the grand jury?..or with the DAs office that is investigating the situation?...until i know if you are..im still on the "he grabbed her"...hes done it to other women..no im not going to go list instances..you can search that..its there..and given the violence he has shown just at races...like saying on the radio he will kill jimmy spencer...and the yelling at reporters and other people he feels Superior to..it all ads up to a man who cant control himself...kyle was in the same boat until he got help.

and to the video Panther posted...no where there does she claim to be an assasin or spy or anything else...mater of fact we all she be bowing to her for what she does to help this country...

P51FAN...are you on the grand jury?..or with the DAs office that is investigating the situation?
    No I'm not, and I don't have to be to evaluate the evidence provided.
    like saying on the radio he will kill jimmy spencer
    There is a difference between saying something, and actually doing it. What about for example, Bob Keselowski who said he was going to kill Carl Edwards?
    mater of fact we all she be bowing to her for what she does to help this country...
    Just because the organization she works for helps members of the armed forces, that does not inherently make her a great person.
    Derry Hoggatt

Members who have read this thread: 1