Holland May 1940 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Holland May 1940

Thank you. Today marked a breakthrough for De Kooy: someone at FSDeveloper put me on track again. The chimney just north of De Kooy is smoking! One thing remaining: the landing lights! When I solve that puzzle I can use it for Welschap too!

Cees

This is really nice stuff, Cees. I need to build some scenery myself. My hometown of Northbrook, Illinois had a very nice airport called Sky Harbor back in the 20's and 30's that was a busy hub for general aviation traffic in the Chicago area. I'd like to try that for a project. The hangar and the Art Deco style terminal building are unique and will have to be built with SketchUp or some other program, runways would be pretty easy. Other people would probably like it, especially for flying with aircraft from that time period.

How nice, a smoking chimney!

wrt the F36: I thought I had installed the latest Welschap, but apparently something went wrong. Didn't have time yet to find it out.
    dutcheeseblend.blogspot.nl

Living by the grace of our Lord

Very nice job, Cees.
    One day without laughter, is one day without living.
    One day without Flight Simming, is one day lost living.

Ok, I got the problem solved, no error message anymore, F36 present, after another reinstall of Welschap.
    I really enjoy De Vlijt Cees, it's my main test flight centre for the upcoming period thanks a lot man!
    dutcheeseblend.blogspot.nl

Living by the grace of our Lord

Graag gedaan Daan! (You're welcome Daan!) More to follow in due time. Ooooh! A sticky! It has been a while since I had one!

Cees

We're adding a next chapter to this book. Vlissingen-Souburg. Again, this is a beta. You'll need the CalClassic libraries to let the vehicles show up. Not the tram, I made that one myself.
    I'll put De Kooy up again here in a newer version. You'll need De Kooy for a few buildings of Vlissingen. The seperate file for De Kooy with 'alt' should go in scenery/world/scenery, not doing so will result in height differences on the airfield.

Cees
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ehvv-2015-jan-26-001.jpg   ehvv-2015-jan-26-002.jpg   ehvv-2015-jan-26-003.jpg   ehvv-2015-jan-26-004.jpg   ehvv-2015-jan-26-005.jpg  

Here they are, and again: this is for a clean acceleration install. Remember these are all betas!

Cees
    Attached Files Attached Files

Great!

But this ship is black (Kooy base)

Any idea?

Zsolt
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

I know Zsolt, I lost the texture in a computercrash a few years ago. I'll redo it, promised! It's a ship from the Brinio class, which operated on the IJsselmeer at that time. Have you spotted the lighthouse?

Cees

Quote Originally Posted by Cees Donker View Post
    I know Zsolt, I lost the texture in a computercrash a few years ago. I'll redo it, promised! It's a ship from the Brinio class, which operated on the IJsselmeer at that time. Have you spotted the lighthouse?

Cees
    Hi Cees,

lighthouse? I have not even looked at, but then ...

Thanks,

Zsolt
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Quote Originally Posted by zsoltquack View Post
    Hi Cees,

lighthouse? I have not even looked at, but then ...

Thanks,

Zsolt
    Take off from De Kooy in north west direction fly to the west coast......

Texel has a lighthouse too, on the northern part of the Island.

Cees

Members who have read this thread: 0