Holland May 1940
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Holland May 1940

Holland May 1940

Insprired by Daan Dutchcheeseblend I started a few months ago to convert the airfields I made for FS9 to this wonderful platform, FSX. It’s been a very enjoyable learning proces. I did not really convert these airfields, but started almost from scratch, as there are quit a few differences regarding scenerybuilding and mudmoving between FS9 and FSX. Earlier on I presented two betas, one of Bergen and one of the Kooy. With what I know now, I can redo part of these betas and have the result I want to get. Here’s a new chapter: De Vlijt, airfield on the beautiful island Texel. I welcome all suggestions you people may have, regarding these airfields. This one was made with a standard install of FSX accelleration.

Cees
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ehtx-2015-jan-12-009.jpg   ehtx-2015-jan-12-007.jpg   ehtx-2015-jan-12-008.jpg   ehtx-2015-jan-12-004.jpg   ehtx-2015-jan-12-005.jpg   ehtx-2015-jan-12-006.jpg  

ehtx-2015-jan-12-003.jpg   ehtx-2015-jan-12-002.jpg  

Have a try. The Fokker won't show up unless you have the beta of Welschap. That one will follow soon.
    Attached Files Attached Files

This looks very good Cees, I'll give it a try asap!
    dutcheeseblend.blogspot.nl

Living by the grace of our Lord

Thanks Cees. Really enjoyed your FS9 airfields in GW3.

Library Staff
    Beautiful work Cees - very realistic.

Any chance of CFS 2 conversions one day?

Kevin

Sorry Kevin, my system doesn't run cfs2 anymore.

Cees

Here are some shots of Welschap.

Cees
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails eheh-2015-jan-12-006.jpg   eheh-2015-jan-12-005.jpg   eheh-2015-jan-12-008.jpg   eheh-2015-jan-12-007.jpg   eheh-2015-jan-12-009.jpg   eheh-2015-jan-12-004.jpg  

eheh-2015-jan-12-003.jpg   eheh-2015-jan-12-002.jpg  

And here's the beta of Welschap. Any suggestions or contributions regarding the scenery are very welcome! Again this scenery is for a standard acceleration install.

Cees
    Attached Files Attached Files

Cees, De Vlijt looks wonderful! I've one comment though, I don't know what the strip is in the picture...

By the way, you can ride into the hangar

And check out this nice pic. The scenery finally gives FS the atmosphere my D.21 was longing to. I'll be taking a drink here guys!

Cees, you're (as always ;-)) GREAT. I love your sceneries!

hertzie

Daan,
    That’s from the ‘afcad’ part of the scenery. Maybe I can reduce the width of the taxi links. The hangar? Maybe I can do something with crash detection. I’ll look into it. Glad you like the scenery Daan. I’m flying your D.21every day and enjoying it very, very much!

Cees

Ha Zsolt, I see you got Eindhoven installed as well! (Otherwise the F.XXXVI wouldn't be visible!)

Cees

Daan, inside the hangar! I disabled the crash detection! Now I have to put things in it off course.......

I forgot to mention that you must have the CalClassic libraries installed. The cars I used are from these libraries.....

Cees
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ehtx-2015-jan-12-001.jpg   ehtx-2015-jan-12-010.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Cees Donker View Post
    Ha Zsolt, I see you got Eindhoven installed as well! (Otherwise the F.XXXVI wouldn't be visible!)

Cees
    Hello Cees,

Yes but

I do not see the small cars

Zsolt
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Ok Cees! I'm looking forward to more, more more more
    By the way, I believe my scenery library is messed up right now. I did something wrong. There now is a missing link to Area xxxx (can't recall the number) and the F36 doesn't show up though I have installed EHEH.

I need to restore the thing and redo everything from today. I'm really surprised that, while your sceneries are on top in the libraries, NL2K does still lay over your sceneries... Don't worry though!

I just love it Cees, I just love it!

Dear Cees

Thanks a LOT

A bit off in timing,but Robin Olds on a visit

Roland

Cees,

Thanks for the new airfields, very much appreciated!

Daan, It is normal for the NL2k (photo)scenery to be visual over the airfield of Cees, you must disable the nk2k4 scenery and use the default (more or less)

Cees, you can get rid of most "flats" by using the landclass of cfs2_eurw_LC_su_BETA4, not the textures. (A question you asked some time ago, but I wasn't able to test until this weekend) The landclass of Sander is still a bit rough (Beta quality) but personally I think it moves most of western Europe back some 50 years.

Regards,

Jan

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SdC-LC_new_bmps-in-texture-folder.jpg   defaultLC.jpg   SdC-LC_no-texture-folder.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by zsoltquack View Post
    Hello Cees,

Yes but

I do not see the small cars

Zsolt
    The cars are from the CalClassic Libraries. You must install these to see the cars.

Cees

Quote Originally Posted by mooringj View Post
    Cees,

Thanks for the new airfields, very much appreciated!

Daan, It is normal for the NL2k (photo)scenery to be visual over the airfield of Cees, you must disable the nk2k4 scenery and use the default (more or less)

Cees, you can get rid of most "flats" by using the landclass of cfs2_eurw_LC_su_BETA4, not the textures. (A question you asked some time ago, but I wasn't able to test until this weekend) The landclass of Sander is still a bit rough (Beta quality) but personally I think it moves most of western Europe back some 50 years.

Regards,

Jan

That looks better and more like 1939!

Cees

Quote Originally Posted by Dutcheeseblend View Post
    Ok Cees! I'm looking forward to more, more more more
    By the way, I believe my scenery library is messed up right now. I did something wrong. There now is a missing link to Area xxxx (can't recall the number) and the F36 doesn't show up though I have installed EHEH.

I need to restore the thing and redo everything from today. I'm really surprised that, while your sceneries are on top in the libraries, NL2K does still lay over your sceneries... Don't worry though!

I just love it Cees, I just love it!
    Do you have the new version installed Daan?

Cees

I didn't mention two things in this thread. First: Carlos AKA as Gaucho_59 did a very fine job on the texturing of the Fokker F.XXXVI. I can't thank him enough for that. Second: I borrowed a tex from Wim. I'll replace the texture in the definitive version.

Cees

Mooi, Cees !
    François A. 'Navman' Dumas
    Retired - FSAddon Publishing
    Umbria, Italy

https://fssupport.com/fsblog/

Cees Donkers airfields in FSX, holy moly!

Members who have read this thread: 0