ETO Expansion 1.50 crash after clicking fly button

Thread: ETO Expansion 1.50 crash after clicking fly button

ETO Expansion 1.50 crash after clicking fly button

I just installed ETO Expansion 1.50. As far as I can tell I followed the instructions. Anyhow, I start the program and all seems normal until I click the FLY button and then it crashes to the desktop. I've never had this problem with any of the other CFS3 expansions including PTO, MAW, Rising Sun, BOB, DPS Korea, and even Over Flanders Fields. They all worked just fine, but not this one. Just in case anyone is thinking did I have all the other ETO Expansions installed in order, the answer is yes and they all worked. Guess my luck ran out.

The above is true in Quick Combat and Free Flight but it seems to work in Missions.

Now it seems to be working fine all the time except it won't return to Era 1 "Attack in the West" when chosen at start up, it defaults to Era 2 "Battle of Britain". Stayed tuned though the way this has been going that may start working too.

SOH-CM-2021
    Blog Entries
    Need to check the pathways in the .bat files.
    They need to know where to look.
    set up your pathways, and all will be well.
    edit the .BAT files as needed for your computer.

ETOGLSwapper Looks something like this in Win7/8

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\CFS3 ETO Expansion\1945_qclocations.xml" GOTO :1945_ERA

MASTERETOSTARTUP
    "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\CFS3 ETO Expansion\global_layer\"

I've been out out town so I haven't checked lately. Thanks for the response. It seems to be somewhat better, but I must have done something else to it. The initial screen is Battle of Britain (spotter on roof) but once it starts running a bit more the proper splash screen appears but I only get "LiliMarlene" in all eras.

Members who have read this thread: 0