Dino's Belated Christmas Present!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dino's Belated Christmas Present!

Dino's Belated Christmas Present!

The first Public Beta of Dino's new MB326 is here and might I say, it's a hell of a lot of fun to fly!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Now that dose look SNAZZY .. VC superb .. Plus the

When I noted it is Fun to Fly, that is an understatement! The visual model both VC and External are outstanding but the handling subtleties and control harmony in the FDE are obvious. That coming from help with guys who've actually flown the real MB326 with a lot of hours on the type. Even though I've never flown the real jet, I can literally feel the "translation" they programmed into this model's FDE which from MHO and modest RL fixed wing experience, this "feels like a real aircraft".

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Mr. Cattenao
    Intel i5-2500K - Zotac GTX 750 Ti - 4GB G-Skills - Gigabyte B75M - Simbada 500 W PSU - 17' LED

Absolutely superb
    Thank you Dino

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2015-1-5_1-50-43-809.jpg   2015-1-5_1-52-14-808.jpg  

I have enjoyed all of his work for many years now.

Thanks Dino!!! P3D:

Tested on FSX Steam Edition, working perfectly too:
    Last edited by flaviossa; January 4th, 2015 at 18:02.
    Flavio - P3D v4.5 - MSFS 2020 - Win 11 Pro 64
    i912900KF 5.2ghz - ASUS TUFZ690 - AIO Cooler Master PL360 Flux Masterliquid - 32gb Kingston Fury 3600mhz - Asus RTX 2080 Super - AGON 32'' AG323FCXE 165mhz -
    MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics - SSDs M2 2Tb+1Tb XPG

Quote Originally Posted by StormILM View Post
    The first Public Beta of Dino's new MB326 is here and might I say, it's a hell of a lot of fun to fly!!!
    THANKS for the heads up! Dino doesnt leave these beta links up a long time and I missed his beta release of his S-3 Viking, which was a source of some frustration to me. Downloading now.. I am a major fan of Dino Cattaneo and his contributions to our enjoyment!!!

Quote Originally Posted by StormILM View Post
    gents, I downloaded and flew this airplane this evening and WOW. This is the most "suspension of reality" I have experienced in a few years especially when coupled with TrackIR. I think this might be Dinos best work as well and that is saying something since I have all his stuff. From a pure fun to fly and "real feel", this is it.

Agreed-- this is JUST a fantastic flying airplane...

Kent

Thanks for the appreciation!

It appears that I have zipped a defective version of the avionics control code in the Beta... sorry for the inconvenience.
    Will check it tonight!

Dino, no hurry, it is a Beta and this is a period of bug checking and I hope we can help effectively through that process. Still, is a magnificent model!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Really want to try this but I can't get a complete download. I guess I will need to wait

eeh, where did you find a download link?
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Quote Originally Posted by jankees View Post
    eeh, where did you find a download link?
    It's in the text of his blog, next to the end of the post

TY Dino!
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

I can't download it either. When i click the link in the blog, I just get a list of what's IN the download, but no way to download it
    If you know the avatar, you know the man!
    M/B: Asus Z170 Deluxe - CPU: i7 6700k - RAM: 16Gb Corsair DDR4 3200mhz - Vid: Asus GTX970
    Windows 10 (x64) on M.2 SSD - FS Software on: Sata SSD

Quote Originally Posted by dougal95 View Post
    I can't download it either. When i click the link in the blog, I just get a list of what's IN the download, but no way to download it
    In the upper part of the screen there's an arrow button which is for the download... You'll see an advice about the size of the package, then the download will start.

Yes you can. In the screen with the files list, look up and search a pointing down arrow. Click it.
    Flavio - P3D v4.5 - MSFS 2020 - Win 11 Pro 64
    i912900KF 5.2ghz - ASUS TUFZ690 - AIO Cooler Master PL360 Flux Masterliquid - 32gb Kingston Fury 3600mhz - Asus RTX 2080 Super - AGON 32'' AG323FCXE 165mhz -
    MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics - SSDs M2 2Tb+1Tb XPG

OK guys many thanks, downloading now. For some reason my shortcut bar was hiding a bunch of stuff. Sorted that and all is now well in my FS world;-)
    If you know the avatar, you know the man!
    M/B: Asus Z170 Deluxe - CPU: i7 6700k - RAM: 16Gb Corsair DDR4 3200mhz - Vid: Asus GTX970
    Windows 10 (x64) on M.2 SSD - FS Software on: Sata SSD

Retired SOH Administrator Ferry_vO's Avatar

Mille grazie Dino, even though it is still an early beta I'm loving it already!
    Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

Gentlemen,

I have suspended downloads to apply some corrections - due to a mistake some files that went into the Beta were the wrong ones.
    Downloads will resume in few hours with an updated version. Those who have the current version need to delete it and replace it with the new one.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Cattaneo View Post
    Gentlemen,

I have suspended downloads to apply some corrections - due to a mistake some files that went into the Beta were the wrong ones.
    Downloads will resume in few hours with an updated version. Those who have the current version need to delete it and replace it with the new one.

Sorry for the inconvenience!
    Dino, I was missing the configuration panel for tacpack. was that one of the files?

Thanks
    Eric

Members who have read this thread: 4