179 New AI ships released - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 179 New AI ships released

These are excellent Henrik

ATB
    DaveB

Thanks and there are more....

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 16020506443316112913950461.jpg   16020512343416112913949144.jpg   16010510193616112913876855.jpg   15123008470616112913864103.jpg  

many more...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 15110712373716112913729349.jpg   15101509470816112913664282.jpg  

Amazing work Henrick! You are producing ships faster than Chinese yards! Great work also with the wake effects on P3D water.

I am just starting work on a double ended ''Greek'' style ferry to go with my latest scenery project and these screenshots are a true inspiration.

Amazing work Henrick! You are producing ships faster than Chinese yards!
    hahahahahaha He is at that
    ATB
    DaveB

Quote Originally Posted by Dimus View Post
    Amazing work Henrick! You are producing ships faster than Chinese yards! Great work also with the wake effects on P3D water.

I am just starting work on a double ended ''Greek'' style ferry to go with my latest scenery project and these screenshots are a true inspiration.
    I saw in one of your posts that you are a naval architect... so here a picture from the Chinese shipyard... 175.000 DWT China Progress Under construction in GMAX - the original was built in Shanghai

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 16021211062916112913970291.jpg  

Great vessels as usual. Any hope for the AV-7?

Henrick,

Great work! Do you know why some of the ships stand on their bows/sterns etc. in P3D3? I tried adjusting the cfg files but when I told a problem ship to ignore the 3D surface it ended up on its side going sideways?!

Quote Originally Posted by SkippyBing View Post
    Henrick,

Great work! Do you know why some of the ships stand on their bows/sterns etc. in P3D3? I tried adjusting the cfg files but when I told a problem ship to ignore the 3D surface it ended up on its side going sideways?!
    Hi,
    Yes, I am aware of the problem which appeared in P3Dv3.1. For the moment the solution is to turn down your water setting from ultra to high. That solves the issue. There is also another fix possible, but it requires revisiting mdl files and sim.cfg's and I will only do that at a later point.
    Henrik

Quote Originally Posted by dexthom View Post
    Great vessels as usual. Any hope for the AV-7?
    Hi Dexter, the AV-7 has been put on Erwin's list Now focus is to get this modern package out.

Thank You For Update

Thank you sir for the update.

I completely understand 'real life' intruding on our hobby. We all appreciate every moment of your time, believe me! Thank you for enriching our virtual seas.

I look forward to the next update -- with patience.

Bookman

Quote Originally Posted by kl791 View Post
    Hi Dexter, the AV-7 has been put on Erwin's list Now focus is to get this modern package out.
    Thank you kind sir, I will be awaiting all the new ones. They get better and better.

Quote Originally Posted by kl791 View Post
    I saw in one of your posts that you are a naval architect... so here a picture from the Chinese shipyard... 175.000 DWT China Progress Under construction in GMAX - the original was built in Shanghai
    Amazing! A capesize bulker. The latest ones have increased their size to 208.000 DWT.

Let me know if you need any plans for any type of bulker, tanker or containership. I have access to many.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimus View Post
    Amazing! A capesize bulker. The latest ones have increased their size to 208.000 DWT.

Let me know if you need any plans for any type of bulker, tanker or containership. I have access to many.
    Hi Dimus,

Plans are highly appreciated Even if it has become easier to find plans; many shipping companies publish their GA plans on the web, but often in reduced formats or with a limited number of decks shown or maybe just a side profile. Having a good plan cuts the modeling time by 30 - 50 %. Recently I got access to the older versions of Significant Ships, which is a treasure chest for a ship modeller, but to purchase the new ones is quite an investment. The plans which are highest on my wishing list for the time being are good plans of some of the mega container vessels - I did the Maersk McKinney Møller purely based on pictures and stills from the Discovery channel documentary about this ship. Later I visited one of the sisterships, and I got access to some basic plans and what I did is not far off, but still with a plan it is better... So if you (or anybody else) should happen to have plans of one the new 20.000 TEU container ships it would be great... Other plans are also welcome; my normal criteria when I search for targets is that there is a potential for repaints. So standard types purchased by many shipping companies are better than unique ships unless it is a ship with a very special story... Maersk Alabama I did because of the movie and the dramatic pirate attack... Others have been done because fellow simmers have sailed on them e.g. Andrew Thomsen - the author of Airports of Norway freeware - sailed on Vigdis Knutzen, so modelling that one was an obvious way to say thanks for his giant work for the community...

Four bulk carriers with helipad finalized... With this I am coming to an end of the modelling for the next package; the beta should be ready within a week.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 16021405013616112913974994.jpg   16021405013416112913974993.jpg  

Great work,Henrik!
    Mike

Check your pms Henrik.

Next pack is getting nearer... Currently testing the routes. Quite a few ferries are included:

Belfast-Cairnryan
    Holyhead-Dublin
    Dover-Calais
    Stockholm-Riga
    Stockholm-Tallinn
    Stockholm-Mariehamn
    Stockholm-Helsinki
    Helsinki-Tallinn
    Nynäshamn-Visby
    Oskarshamn-Visby
    Tees-Zeebrugge
    Ancona-Corfu
    Rhodos-Tilos
    Genoa-Bastia
    Civitiveccia-Bastia
    Bodø-Røst
    Bodø-Sortland
    Molde_Trondheim
    Bognes-Lodingen
    Oslo-Copenhague
    Horta-Madalena
    Horta-Velas
    Rostock-Hangö
    Rostock-Helsinki
    Gøteborg-Frederikshavn
    Port aux Basques-North Sydney
    Matane–Baie-Comeau–Godbout

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 16022104171316112913992693.jpg  

Hej Henrik

Fremragende arbejde..

Søren

The wait is killing me, it looks amazing

Edit: which is the latest released package?

i7-4770K 4.4 Ghz - ASUS z87 PRO - Corsair H100i - 16 gig Kingston Beast DDR3 2166 Mhz - Gainward GTX 1070 GS GLH - CX 750M PSU - CoolerMaster HAF X case

Quote Originally Posted by Montie View Post
    The wait is killing me, it looks amazing

Edit: which is the latest released package?
    Well, I hope you survive for the release, shouldn't be long... The last package out is 80 AI ships and Ship Traffic from june last year

I have a question, I have installed all the AI packages up to and including the 179 ships.
    I don't see any ships in the Persian Gulf, does anyone else see these ships?

I have run the conversion thing for the FS9. The only other AI in the area that I know of is the one that comes with the Aerosoft F-14 Kitty Hawk.
    I see AI ships out in the Gulf of Oman and the Arabian Sea. Any ideas?

I've just had a look Joe Bob. Went to OOKB then across to the Straights of Hormuz and picked up 3 ships straight away.. 2 northbound, the other, southbound. Checking on Traffic Toolbox, there were another 27 ships active in the area.
    ATB
    DaveB

Thanks for checking Dave.
    I have loaded the 179 files several times thinking perhaps I had made a mistake, I am out of Ideas.
    I wonder if the Aeorsoft AI could be interfering with it. I don't know that that would muck up the entire Gulf though.

Quote Originally Posted by joe bob View Post
    Thanks for checking Dave.
    I have loaded the 179 files several times thinking perhaps I had made a mistake, I am out of Ideas.
    I wonder if the Aeorsoft AI could be interfering with it. I don't know that that would muck up the entire Gulf though.
    I dunno mate. I have the AS F-14 too so whatever it installed is also active here. Have a look in your scenery/world/scenery folder. I have 59 traffic files for Arabia starting with traffic_Ships_Arabia_Bahrain ending with traffic_Ships_Arabia_suez. I think my ship traffic is around 80-85% on the slider.. perhaps higher. I used to have it at 100% but this produced unsightly gatherings of ships (default ship traffic) at places like Portsmouth (England) and pulling the slider back reduced their numbers.
    ATB
    DaveB

Members who have read this thread: 5