A New Year present for Avro Anson fans.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A New Year present for Avro Anson fans.

A New Year present for Avro Anson fans.

I have just uploaded fifteen Anson MK1paints to FlightSim.com! Not sure when they will be available but have fun. I have tried to cover most Nationalities but there are still more to do.
    A happy and prosperous New Year to all.

Peter W
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7091618.jpg  

Four more silver ones!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7801297.jpg   15299439.jpg   15789126.jpg   18035774.jpg  

A few for our Dutch friends.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2992489.jpg   3701700.jpg   4256986.jpg   36785956.jpg  

Very nice and generous of you Peter!

Happy New Year!!!

D.

For the Belgian, Oz and Kiwi's.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 11893375.jpg   35305319.jpg   19761239.jpg   22647538.jpg  

Thank you Peter! And Happy New Years to you!

I want to take this opportunity to thank you for the tremendous amount of fantastic repaints you've made over the past years, which I've gotten a lot of enjoyment and use out of - you have a great eye/knack for doing so many of just the type of paint schemes I'm interested in. ; )

Not forgetting the Royal Navy fans!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3770216.jpg   9245274.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Dumonceau View Post
    Very nice and generous of you Peter!

Happy New Year!!!

D.
    Thanks. Hope you like the Belgian ones!

Quote Originally Posted by Bomber_12th View Post
    Thank you Peter! And Happy New Years to you!

I want to take this opportunity to thank you for the tremendous amount of fantastic repaints you've made over the past years, which I've gotten a lot of enjoyment and use out of - you have a great eye/knack for doing so many of just the type of paint schemes I'm interested in. ; )
    Many thanks John. Praise indeed, coming from someone that I consider to be the Grand Master of painting!

I believe these are for AF? Thank you very much. Will install back the Anson with those repaints
    Intel i5-2500K - Zotac GTX 750 Ti - 4GB G-Skills - Gigabyte B75M - Simbada 500 W PSU - 17' LED

Quote Originally Posted by Peg o my heart View Post
    I believe these are for AF? Thank you very much. Will install back the Anson with those repaints
    No, they are for the FSAddon versions!

Magnifique Peter

ATB
    DaveB

Hi Peter

Just a quickie.. I've pulled all the new UK paints that are currently up at allnodes. Had a problem with one in that it wasn't displaying for selection.. NK941. I looked at it for ages.. scratching my head (as you do) and finally realised the supplied cfg entry and texture folder names were different. The cfg entry reads texture=mk1_NK941 and the texture folder reads NK941 (sans mk1_). I added mk1_ to the texture folder though I could have removed mk1_ from the cfg. All is now well. Lovely job sir

EDIT: Err.. no Peter. The error was mine. The FAA paint that comes with the model is also NK941 but in silver with yellow stripes. I looked in the folder to make sure I'd copied the new paint from the download.. saw NK941 already there and presumed I'd already copied it. I hadn't.. d'oh! We're there now

ATB
    DaveB

Are there plans for RCAF ones Peter?
    Intel i5-10600K 4.10 GHz 12 Core CPU
    Asus ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming LGA1200 Z590-E Motherboard
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory
    Water Cooler - CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT
    Corsair 850W PSU
    MSI RX580 Radeon Armor 8Gb
    Windows 10 Home Premium 64
    3 x 21" Acer LED screens

Quote Originally Posted by Naismith View Post
    You must be psychic - working on the MK2 and 5 now!

Have released the US AT-20 Anson MK2 paint on FlightSim.com. I had intended to paint a RCAF version but all the schemes are just plain yellow, which is already available in the FSAddon release. The MK5 has more possibilities but I have a lot of work to do on the paint layers before I can start churning out a few!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 42171625.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Naismith View Post
    Have just uploaded this MK5 to FlightSim.com!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3781261.jpg  

Hi Peter
    Fabulous repaints which I'm enjoying, thank you. I wonder if you would consider looking at the FS Hudson and finishing off some of their missing or incorrect RAF textures? That would be a treat. But thanks again for your wonderful work.
    Mike

Sorry, have been (and still am) 'out' for a bit and am missing things. Excellent repaints, thank you so much !
    François A. 'Navman' Dumas
    Retired - FSAddon Publishing
    Umbria, Italy

https://fssupport.com/fsblog/

A companion for the Spartan Air Services DH Mosquito!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 25316715.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by CavOk View Post
    Hi Peter
    Fabulous repaints which I'm enjoying, thank you. I wonder if you would consider looking at the FS Hudson and finishing off some of their missing or incorrect RAF textures? That would be a treat. But thanks again for your wonderful work.
    Mike
    Hmmm, still got a few more Ansons to do but will look at the Hudson at some stage!

Quote Originally Posted by peterwatkins2 View Post
    Hmmm, still got a few more Ansons to do but will look at the Hudson at some stage!
    Thanks Peter, I look forward to seeing your work. I wish I could paint!!

Mike

One of only two Anson's still flying in the UK!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5507552.jpg  

Ahh.. I wondered when this would make an appearance

ATB
    DaveB

I thought I had better paint the last Anson that I flew in from RAF Bovingdon in July 1966.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 11480191.jpg  

Members who have read this thread: 0