Merry Chrismas, Bell 222V2 open beta available

Thread: Merry Chrismas, Bell 222V2 open beta available

Blog Entries

Merry Chrismas, Bell 222V2 open beta available

https://www.sendspace.com/file/gdbijo

Here are limitations you can expect from the beta:

1.) Only 1 model, the rest of the models will come once the package is released.

2.) No paintkit. Some details and layers still need to be finished.

3.) No pilot. Needs to be scaled, positioned in place and animated.

4.) Some things may be out of place. Will be fixed before released

Since this is an open beta, I won't support this like I will support the final release. This package is a Christmas gift and gives my fanbase a chance to try the new Bell 222 as being developed for the last year.

I sincerely hope that everyone has a safe and enjoyable Christmas and New Year.

I'm with the FAA and I'm here to help you.....................Now gimme a hug!

Thanks! I'll give it a go tomorrow! Merry Christmas!
    --Brian

Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid.

BEWARE - the downloader/installer adds browser hijack crapware to your system!!!
    Last edited by DaveKDEN; December 24th, 2014 at 20:51.
    Cheers,
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by davekden View Post
    beware - the downloader/installer adds browser hijack crapware to your system!!!
    +1, beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Marvin Carter
    No matter how hard you try, you can't baptize cats.

That's what happens when you don't read before you download. There's a checkbox to NOT use the installer.

That said, Sendspace is kind of bad. I'd definitely recommend George use Dropbox.

Blog Entries
    The download is a simple RAR file which needs to be extracted once on your computer and not an installer as mentioned. Once you click the link, there should be another link that says "click here to download from sendspace" No installer, no fuss

I'm with the FAA and I'm here to help you.....................Now gimme a hug!

For those of you who might have INADVERTENTLY installed the "buyNNsaveu" malware/adware program, I was able to FINALLY remove it only by trying numerous adware/spyware removal programs (malwarebytes, avast, etc..) and then REMOVING RE-INSTALLING Chrome (my default browser). That thing was sure pesky.

NOT SURE WHY any add-on installer link in this forum would have even the remotest possibility of having crapware attached to it??? YEA, I should have paid more attention when installing, but it shouldn't have been an issue to begin with!!! Sorry - venting a bit, but I wasted a bunch of time trying to get rid of that pesky crapware today.

For my part - I'm avoiding anything that has any link to sendspace from here on out. Live and learn.
    Cheers,
    Dave

Norton Antivirus stopped the download almost immediately . Sorry . I'll wait I guess !

Quote Originally Posted by OleBoy View Post
    Downloading no problem
    Symantec killed the download
    Note its an exe that claims to be a rar
    if you do download it, right click and open with 7zip or similar
    do not double-click it!

I have to agree, there must be better options like Dropbox or OneDrive for this: I find OneDrive quite handy when I need it. However, the file is downloading now, thank you George!

edit: and OneDrive is a sight faster too...
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

It took me three times to finally get it downloaded. Once you click the link George posted, there is a checkbox under the download option. Remove that check, then click the blue download button above it. On the next page, smack dab in the center, it will say download from sendspace (or something to that effect) Click that and the download begins.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	example.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	32.4 KB 
ID:	17367

The download was fine. Now if I can figure out how to start this helicopter

Quote Originally Posted by hairyspin View Post
    I have to agree, there must be better options like Dropbox or OneDrive for this: I find OneDrive quite handy when I need it. However, the file is downloading now, thank you George!

edit: and OneDrive is a sight faster too...
    From what I research (Googled) it looks to me that this OneDrive you mentioned is a Win V8 feature. Is it compat with WIn 7?

Edit: Never mind, I think I found out the answers here

http://www.cnet.com/how-to/onedrive-...-right-for-you

Members who have read this thread: 0