Mirage IIIC by Restauravia. - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Mirage IIIC by Restauravia.

Quote Originally Posted by mirage3 View Post
    I am doing a J-2201 of the Swiss Air Force. But i noticed there's already one. Might i do continue?
    Please do !!! Mike

Ok, i was thinking it already but i wanted the approvation of "my" community!
    Miro

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz, AMD (GigaByte) Radeon R9 280X Series @ 3GB Video, ATI Radeon SoundCard, GigaByte FX-990GAUD, Samsung 840EVO SSD @ 120GB, WD Caviar Blue @ 1TB

If you paint, I will certainly fly it - thanks!
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

and the good thing is, you have an example that you can improve upon!
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Quote Originally Posted by mirage3 View Post
    Ok, i was thinking it already but i wanted the approvation of "my" community!
    "Anything goes" around here so go for it.

Painted!!!!

The Swiss Air Force, used really only one Mirage IIIC for evaluation and tests (including firing rockets and dropping bombs over Axalp shooting range), basis for the further purchase of the own-version Mirage IIIS. Its registration was J-2201 and flew for the GDA Emmen (Now Armasuisse), a departement of the Air Force, from 1962 to 1978. Today it's conserved in a museum in Dübendorf, near Zurich.
    Only one thing isn't exact: the font of the registration, if someone can say me which it was used in real, it will be very helpful.

I hope you like it.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mQ2Ts.jpg   zn6Yq.jpg   3ZdLi.jpg  
    Miro

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz, AMD (GigaByte) Radeon R9 280X Series @ 3GB Video, ATI Radeon SoundCard, GigaByte FX-990GAUD, Samsung 840EVO SSD @ 120GB, WD Caviar Blue @ 1TB

Looks great Miro! Have you uploaded it anywhere yet? I'd like to load it up and see how she looks.
    Your English is better than my French, German, Italian, Spanish.... so no worries my friends!

No. But if you wait tomorrow you can fly it. It goes here on SOH. Thanks for the compliments!
    Miro

Miro

I'd love to see a Swiss Mirage III RS with canards like these:

Skysim has a Mirage III RS variant (without canards), or a III S variant with canards (but with regular non-RS nose). Restauravia has only the sleek III C version... But I could settle for any of those with such a funky paint scheme!

[Pictures by Andreas Zeitler and/or Kim Wong]

Quote Originally Posted by vonstroheim View Post
    I'd love to see a Swiss Mirage III RS with canards like these:

Skysim has a Mirage III RS variant (without canards), or a III S variant with canards (but with regular non-RS nose). Restauravia has only the sleek III C version... But I could settle for any of those with such a funky paint scheme!
    The Mirage IIIRS by Beat "Isra" Schaffner for FS9/FSX includes this version with canards and this scheme.
    http://www.isra.ch/

The update to the Skysim Mirage III/5 released in February 2009 also included a IIIRS with canards. Bertrand Barbe was working on a repaint in that scheme.

Quote Originally Posted by zsoltquack View Post
    Sorry to bring up this old thread but may I inquire where I can find this Israeli air force livery for single seat Mirage IIIC please and where can I find this freeware Mirage IIIC please? I looked at Restauravia website and could not find but hey I do not know French language. LOL

Thanks for any help any of you might offer.

Regards,

Aharon

Quote Originally Posted by Aharon View Post
    Sorry to bring up this old thread but may I inquire where I can find this Israeli air force livery for single seat Mirage IIIC please and where can I find this freeware Mirage IIIC please? I looked at Restauravia website and could not find but hey I do not know French language. LOL

Thanks for any help any of you might offer.

Regards,

Aharon
    Frank's page , if it's Mirage, it's there .... http://www.mirage4fs.com/mirage3.html

Ttfn

Pete

WOW WOW

Thanks ZILLIONS to Motormouse and Bjoern for very kind help and GREAT answers supported by amazing useful weblinks.

Once again, many thanks to Motormouse and Bjoern for kindness

Regards,

Aharon

This is TacPack mod available?

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Check your PMs plz.
    My Military Flight Videos :

Quote Originally Posted by xpelekis View Post
    Check your PMs plz.
    Is this something that can be shared with others who also have TacPack?

I wouldn't mind post a public link, but since the first thing you see in cockpit's hud,
    is Restauravia's message about downloading the plane, I'm not sure if Rest. guys
    will be ok with this, so check your PMs plz.
    My Military Flight Videos :

Members who have read this thread: 6