Can someone do me a favor?

Thread: Can someone do me a favor?

Can someone do me a favor?

Would someone mind sending me a PM if the Captain Sim C-130 pack goes on sale over the next couple of weeks? I have been checking since November, but I'm going to be off work for the next two weeks, and, with a 3 month old and 3 year old at home, I actually have less to time to check on these sorts of things when I'm not at work. I have my PMs here set to send me an instant email notification, which will be much easier for me to see than trying to check websites.

I will still check when I get the chance, but if someone wouldn't mind shooting me a PM if a sale happens, I'll have a much better chance at being able to take advantage of it!

Thanks and happy holidays!

Blog Entries
    Sure I'll try and keep an eye out for it....
    SoCal Y22......North Pole, Alaska

I gather CS are having a sale on Dec 23rd.. 0000 to 2359. Don't know how many products are included but it often includes nearly all of them. Sale price is 9.99 across the board (Euros I think)

ATB
    DaveB

Not sure of any price differences on Capt. Sim products but the Flight Sim Pilot Shop hosts the CS 130 as well as other CS products and is a good indicator of things that go on sale from time to time. ... just say'in. I'll keep an eye peeled for ya.

BB686
    "El gato que camina como hombre" -- The cat that walks like a man

Got this email today:

Greetings,
    We are pleased to announce that exclusively at Captain Sim online store, from 00:00 to 23:59 23DEC2014 (UTC) any FSX add-on is Euro 9.99! Visit us at: http://www.captainsim.com
    Important: 24 hours only. At 23:59 23DEC2014 (UTC) all prices are back to regular.

Stay tuned,
    Captain Sim News

i7-4770K 4.4 Ghz - ASUS z87 PRO - Corsair H100i - 16 gig Kingston Beast DDR3 2166 Mhz - Gainward GTX 1070 GS GLH - CX 750M PSU - CoolerMaster HAF X case

Members who have read this thread: 1