Milviz F-100D (WIP)

Thread: Milviz F-100D (WIP)

Milviz F-100D (WIP)

The following are shots of the recent WIP build of the Milviz F-100D. Colin has given the okay for these teaser shots to be released. Again all Alpha and still very much WIP (work in progress) Thank you, Enjoy!

FSX Stock Lighting:

FSX WITH ENB (ON):

MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

Man that Super Sabre looks fantastic so far !!! Mike

Holey Moley !!

A bit worried about the empty cockpit... i really hope this time the pilot figure won't be of the "last minute i.e. who cares addition" type, like it seemed to be the case with the otherwise superb F-86 model..... IMHO, these superb Milviz vintage jetfighter models deserve equally superb renditions of the pilots that flew them. I mean, they are only THE most important part of any aircraft, aren't they...

Like this awesome looking external model no doubt the internal model will look extraordinairy as well. Please do justice to the pilot figure too this time ! Now's your chance!

Maybe a good target, the no pilot theme ... hope those tanks are choker fill

Nice metal textures, especially on the afterburner section!
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Just when you think you are caught up on hanger additions another beauty shows up. Thanks for sharing.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Blog Entries
    Pilot figure is way too small ... - ... Old inside joke from many years ago ...

Looks great so far, love the metal... Go team!

DL

That's looking really great!
    Jim Stewart

Best looking Milviz jet by far, the exterior shape is spot on this time, kudos to the 3d modeller

Quote Originally Posted by delta_lima View Post
    Pilot figure is way too small ... - ... Old inside joke from many years ago ...

Looks great so far, love the metal... Go team!

DL

The pilot should be given a parachute to sit on. He's so low, he can't see out. Plane looks great!

Wow.....just wow!!!!

"Hornets by mandate, Tomcats by choice!"

I know where one of these is sitting all sad and lonely, so it's great to see this one looking so good in the air! Oh my poor wallet...
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

Is the F-100 going to get the tacpack treatment?

Nice preview pics, thanks for sharing. I've wanted a good rendition of the F-100 for a long time and we're finally getting one. I can't to see all of the cool paint jobs the texture artists here roll out for us as well.

Looks like the coming year will take it's toll on my wallet!!

Members who have read this thread: 2