Carenado PA34 Senaca V Repaints

Thread: Carenado PA34 Senaca V Repaints

Carenado PA34 Senaca V Repaints

Anyone know if or where I could find some repaints for the Carenado PA34 Senaca V for FSX?

I bought it today from the flight simstore (under $12) - not other vendor could match the price.

If anyone would have some, it would be www.aussiex.org
    Look under "Downloads".

I only know of one at Aussiex for Massey University (New Zealand).

Quote Originally Posted by SeanTK View Post
    I only know of one at Aussiex for Massey University (New Zealand).
    There are more than one. You have to go all the way through the Carenado section, they not all in order.

Don't know if they changed the texture mapping or file names for the HD series, I have the earlier version for FSX.
    I found some FS9 versions at Flightsim.com that worked well for me, last 2 on search.
    (search for Seneca instead of Senaca)

Gray Eagle is referencing the Seneca V, which is a different airplane than the older Seneca II. I see two liveries at Aussiex (one Aussie one Kiwi), and am looking for others as well. Again, this is the new Seneca V by Carenado, not their older Seneca II, and not the FSD Seneca V.

Quote Originally Posted by SeanTK View Post
    Gray Eagle is referencing the Seneca V, which is a different airplane than the older Seneca II. I see two liveries at Aussiex (one Aussie one Kiwi), and am looking for others as well. Again, this is the new Seneca V by Carenado, not their older Seneca II, and not the FSD Seneca V.
    Yes exactly....

Quote Originally Posted by gray eagle View Post
    Anyone know if or where I could find some repaints for the Carenado PA34 Senaca V for FSX?

I bought it today from the flight simstore (under $12) - not other vendor could match the price.
    Glad I read this thread. Was interested in that aircraft but none of the Carenado sales I found include it and they still quote the normal $37 price. Got it for $11.39. Wow!

Blog Entries
    fudge.. its back up too almost 40 bucks.. Some days i am just too slow.

Darn, missed the sale price on the Senaca V! . I have the FSD version, and did pickup the Carenado Senaca II, But totally missed the V sale price. They must have only had it for a day or two, I guess.

Or, it was a misteak on Flightsim Store's part, and you guys made out like bandits before they caught it.
    Don H

AMD Ryzen 5 7600X
    MSI MAG B650 Tomahawk WIFI/BT
    64GB Corsair Vengeance 6000MHz DDR5 C40 (4x16)
    Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX7900XT 20GB DDR6
    Corsair 5000D Airflow Case
    Corsair RM850x 80+ GOLD P/S
    Liquid Freezer II 360 water cooling
    C:/ WD Black 4TB SN770 Gen 4 NVMe M.2 SSD
    D:/ Crucial P3 PLUS 4TB Gen 4 NVMe M.2 SSD
    Samsung 32" Curved Monitor
    Honeycomb and Saitek Flight Equipment

Members who have read this thread: 2