Aerosoft F-14 Repaints - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Aerosoft F-14 Repaints

Quote Originally Posted by stovall View Post
    Here is a first look at the WIP Aerosoft F-14A NSAWC
    Wow, really very nice work (as always), thank you very much!

Here is a first look at the WIP Aerosoft F-14A NSAWC
    Wow, impressive. I like this very much! This is art!
    Any chance of another camo cat? Ferris Camo, Thief of Baghdad or any other camo cat?

Ferris camo is on my list after I finish with the VF-142 paints

Military Air Simulation
    Fighter Squadron 142

Excellent, Tom. Looks great.
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

Aerosoft F-14A NSAWC Alternate Tail and Improvements

I have uploaded the alternate tail textures used by the F-14A NSAWC aircraft 20 for the year 2000. Also included in the download are some improvements to my original F-14A NSAWC. Please read the readme document carefully for installation and use of the textures. You must have downloaded my original Aerosoft F-14A NSAWC textures. Enjoy!!!

Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Great paint Tom ;-) I remember doing this one for the IRIS, or was it Sigma .. :-)

Best regards
    Dag

Wrrrrrrr...., nice!
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Quote Originally Posted by DagR View Post
    Great paint Tom ;-) I remember doing this one for the IRIS, or was it Sigma .. :-)

Best regards
    Dag
    IRIS Dag ;-).

Quote Originally Posted by Scandinavian View Post
    Looks good. I will be sure to download it if it ever gets available.

If you or others are planning more repaints, please consider a VF-74 Be-Devilers repaint.
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...mcat_VF-74.jpg
    Bumping this request.

I have done one VF-74 already, over at aerosofts and will do more.

Best regards
    Dag

One more NFWS Aggressor. This one painted in Flanker textures. Number 31.

Beautiful looking paint, Tom. Looking forward to it.
    -- WH

Thanks WarHorse47, I have tried to find subjects that have never been done before. Aggressor 31 just could be one of those. The suggestion came from Domingo. The challenge is I could find only about 5 pictures after exhaustive searching. Finally Domingo found a picture of the top and bottom. She should be available in a couple days after some final checking.

This Flanker repaint is awesome Tom, thanks in advance!

Thanks WarHorse47, I have tried to find subjects that have never been done before. Aggressor 31 just could be one of those. The suggestion came from Domingo. The challenge is I could find only about 5 pictures after exhaustive searching. Finally Domingo found a picture of the top and bottom. She should be available in a couple days after some final checking.
    Super.

Sounds like that might leave the door open for some future aggressor repaints such as a 3 color (brown, tan, green) on grey scheme to emulate a Mig-23?

Thanks again.
    -- WH

VF-1 Wolfpack

Always thought this scheme was one of the best.

Ferg

Quote Originally Posted by collensr View Post
    Always thought this scheme was one of the best.

Ferg
    There was one jet VF-111 that had a HIND kill marking on it. I'll do some digging.

Here ya go.....note the hind kill below canopy

Here is the last of the Aggressor paints. This is the VF-24 Thief of Baghdad. The F-14A Fulcrum 31 will be published at the same time. See pics in this thread.

Couple more at NAS Fallon.

Last edited by stovall; January 24th, 2015 at 17:03.

I'm not seeing any pics in the post above. Can't wait to see the VF-24 repaint though! Is it on the B model?

evvatc, not sure why the pictures lost their link. They are still on Photobucket and seem to work with the recopied link. You can get both the F-14B Aggressor VF-24 Thief of Baghdad and the F-14A Aggressor number 31 in Flanker colors at the SOH Warbirds library.

Suhweet! Awesome job on the paints as usual!

evvatc and the first 12 to download The Thief of Baghdad, as much as I check these textures, I noticed a small imperfection where the center line cockpit joins the nose of the aircraft. The brown and tan are mismatched. I have corrected the problem. The download is correct now so those first twelve can either download the textures again or email me to receive the single corrected texture. Sorry for the inconvenience. Guess my eyes aren't what they use to be.

Nice Tom , only just d/loaded my Ver.1.1 this morning ... crazy thing got back into it and forgot half the button pushing required think the information went and was not stored in my brain case

Wow, thank you very much! I just like this rare atypical characterizations very much!

Members who have read this thread: 2