Aerosoft F-14 Repaints - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Aerosoft F-14 Repaints

Quote Originally Posted by Hanimichal View Post
    Stovall, please can tell me where is this area in the paint kit

It's at the top of GE110_T

Thanks for the help JohnC. GE110 for the mapping of B Model under the outlined square. The small dot identifies both right and left textures.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Quote Originally Posted by JohnC View Post
    It's at the top of GE110_T
    Thanks

If anyone is doing request.. VF-32 flew the B's.. A real dirty looking low viz with mission markings would look awesome

Ask and you will receive. Here is the V-32 Swordsmen flying the F-14B taking off from the USS Harry S Truman during Operation Iraqi Freedom.

Looking great, Tom.

Any ETA on the repaints? Seems like you're working on multiple repaints at the same time and perhaps releasing them all at once??
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

Great job on the "Gypsy" repaint, last unit to fly "B's" prior to transition.
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

Quote Originally Posted by stovall View Post
    Ask and you will receive. Here is the V-32 Swordsmen flying the F-14B taking off from the USS Harry S Truman during Operation Iraqi Freedom.

Hey Tom, looks great....Ask and you shall receive,eh? How's about a VF-201 Hunters A-model? Pretty please with sugar on top or Splenda!
    Last edited by stovall; December 18th, 2014 at 07:46.

"Hornets by mandate, Tomcats by choice!"

This is one that I was hoping for! VF-32 in the B...
    I have a request though. After you're finished with Gypsy 107, could you make Gypsy 110 from the same time period? BuNo was 162703. She was the first F-14 that I got to work as an Air Traffic Controller and was the top choice on my "I want to work one of these in my career" list.
    Thanks,
    Bill

I just noticed that my post total is 32...What a coincidence!
    Last edited by evvatc; December 18th, 2014 at 08:23.

Quote Originally Posted by WarHorse47 View Post
    Looking great, Tom.

Any ETA on the repaints? Seems like you're working on multiple repaints at the same time and perhaps releasing them all at once??
    As I mentioned Warhorse, I am completely rebuilding my website. Once I get things rolling again, I will post link to all the Aerosoft F-14 repaints and the Milviz F-4 both E and J models. Probably wait on the F-4 J until the final release.

I have all the Milviz F-4's finished but still seem to find things that need correcting or added to on the Aerosoft f-14. My next priority is get the website redone then post the paint links. It won't be long now.

Appreciate the interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Odie View Post
    Hey Tom, looks great....Ask and you shall receive,eh? How's about a VF-201 Hunters A-model? Pretty please with sugar on top or Splenda!
    So many requests, so little time. --- For sure Odie. I will fit the VF-201 into the list. Keep an eye out. Thanks!!

As I mentioned Warhorse, I am completely rebuilding my website. Once I get things rolling again, I will post link to all the Aerosoft F-14 repaints and the Milviz F-4 both E and J models. Probably wait on the F-4 J until the final release.

I have all the Milviz F-4's finished but still seem to find things that need correcting or added to on the Aerosoft f-14. My next priority is get the website redone then post the paint links. It won't be long now.

Appreciate the interest.
    Ahhh.. I forgot about the website. Thanks for the update.
    -- WH

So many requests, so little time. --- For sure Odie. I will fit the VF-201 into the list. Keep an eye out. Thanks!!
    Outstanding, sir! Many thanks!

"Hornets by mandate, Tomcats by choice!"

I hear SOH will be glad to host them for you.

Holy smokes!! That is awesome work on the VF-32 bird. Always top notch work from you!! Looking forward to seeing her.

Odie, did you mean something like this. Here is AC 103 from the VF-201 Hunters TARPS.

VF-101 F-14 Texture needed

I was stationed at North Island during the F-14 era, and watched most of the Miramar squadrons, as well as visitors from Oceana. The most attractive F-14 scheme was, hands down, VF-101's #101 (bright red). Tom: if there is any room still on the list, please include that one. I will attach images - if someone will tell me how to do so (frustrated trying).

Bill

VF-101 #101 shots

See attached photo of VF-101 #101. Bill
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails VF-101-1.jpg   VF-101-2.jpg  

How about this VF-201 CAG bird??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails f14a201ae.jpg  

The CAG bird shouldn't be to difficult. I will definitely check out the VF-101. Having fun with the paint kit. Thanks for all the encouragement.

The CAG bird shouldn't be to difficult. I will definitely check out the VF-101. Having fun with the paint kit. Thanks for all the encouragement.
    We shall see these soon, I hope??
    -- WH

I have six repaints of the Aerosoft F-14 all but finished. I will make the packages tomorrow and upload here to SOH. The holidays have given me the expected distractions with family, friends and all the things that go with Christmas. No more paints till the ones I have finished are published.

I have six repaints of the Aerosoft F-14 all but finished. I will make the packages tomorrow and upload here to SOH. The holidays have given me the expected distractions with family, friends and all the things that go with Christmas. No more paints till the ones I have finished are published.

Merry Christmas to you Stovall

Thank you

Members who have read this thread: 2