Cant Z506 Series of MVG3d - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cant Z506 Series of MVG3d

Blog Entries

Cfs2 z506 panel wip

HI mvg3d
    Thank you for the informations they will be very helpful for making the CFS2 panel config file and the CFS2 "mvg3d" style gauges...
    Hi Misson
    in the FS2004 Z506 models
    ==>the pitch knobs are animated in GMax and textured with a 2D gauge in the FS2004 model
    ==>the pitch pointers aren't 2D gauges, but ONLY GMax animations (the same used in '1007's VC)

Misson: Are the pitch knobs and the pitch pointers animated in the VC panel of your CFS2 converted models ?

Mission
    As you asked me in a private message here is the Z506 2D panel I am working on.

The gauges are part of the panel bitmap as I made it from a FS2002 VC view (and most of the mvg3d gauges show in FS2002)
    Still a lot of work before the CFS2 Z506 panel is finished, the CFS2 gauges in mvg3d style are going hard to make....

Cheers

and a merry Christmas to all SOH people
    Beepee
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 506S-LW_VC_4.jpg   z1007n5.jpg   Z506 VC CFS2.jpg   2D Panel-Z506 .jpg  

Beautiful work there BP, really look forward to finished package of ac and panel.

Have a good Christmas!

Cheers

Shessi

I agree Shessi, the Vc looks fantastic.

On the bottom side, (of the plane) the wake fx are finished.

Dv

And looking very nice as well Dave....

Cheers

Shessi

Quote Originally Posted by beepee View Post
    HI mvg3d
    Thank you for the informations they will be very helpful for making the CFS2 panel config file and the CFS2 "mvg3d" style gauges...
    Hi Misson
    ==>the pitch knobs are animated in GMax and textured with a 2D gauge in the FS2004 model
    ==>the pitch pointers aren't 2D gauges, but ONLY GMax animations (the same used in '1007's VC)

Misson: Are the pitch knobs and the pitch pointers animated in the VC panel of your CFS2 converted models ?

Mission

The gauges are part of the panel bitmap as I made it from a FS2002 VC view (and most of the mvg3d gauges show in FS2002)
    Still a lot of work before the CFS2 Z506 panel is finished, the CFS2 gauges in mvg3d style are going hard to make....

Cheers

Beepee
    Beepee !! thank u for the hard work that you are puting in this project.

I knew from the begining that this would be a real chalenge, because MVG planes are in diferent ways not easy to convert. The panel is one of the hard work to do.
    All cfs2 users apreciate ur eforts
    Cheers
    Mario

Quote Originally Posted by dvslats View Post
    I agree Shessi, the Vc looks fantastic.

On the bottom side, (of the plane) the wake fx are finished.

Dv
    Dave !!! i Told ya ! u are the man for this work , I lost my patient with ACM , Thank u!

Cheers
    Mario

Icon26 Gunner turret and bomb bay!

I ve tried before to make work such animations without succes in the begining.
    Problem was some animation names that makemdl does not recognice correctly.
    Today dvslats gave me some ideas , and correct animations names to test in gmax.

Now this animations are working also.
    For extend gunner turrets (shift + g)
    For open bomb bays (shift+ b) or spoilers key.
    Thank u Dave again!

Blog Entries

A little more work on the panel... wide screen 2D

(Misson and Manuele *) Great work guri!!! You all are doing a fantastic job with Manuele's creation...
    I just got going on a wide screen version of the panel... this one with a little more perspective...

Still a WIP... should be finished shortly...

Icon22

Quote Originally Posted by gaucho_59 View Post

(Misson and Manuele *) Great work guri!!! You all are doing a fantastic job with Manuele's creation...
    I just got going on a wide screen version of the panel... this one with a little more perspective...

Hi Gaucho,
    This is the panel for C.R.D.A.Cant.Z.1007bis, not for the '506......
    Have a Merry Christmas ....

Quote Originally Posted by misson View Post
    I ve tried before to make work such animations without succes in the begining.
    Problem was some animation names that makemdl does not recognice correctly.
    Today dvslats gave me some ideas , and correct animations names to test in gmax.

Now this animations are working also.
    For extend gunner turrets (shift + g)
    For open bomb bays (shift+ b) or spoilers key.
    Thank u Dave again!
    You got it working Mario! Excellent and good job in gmax.

Hi Carlos,
    Both the planes ('1007 & '506) were entirely wooden construction, the ordinates had no holes......

Blog Entries

It is back to the drawing board... lol

Quote Originally Posted by mvg3d View Post
    Hi Carlos,
    Both the planes ('1007 & '506) were entirely wooden construction, the ordinates had no holes......
    Will get that corrected on my revision...
    Thanks again Manuele.
    Carlos

Blog Entries

CANT Z 1007bis 2D panel corrected

Hi Carlos,

Hope this is more like it... Thanks again for the corrections... add any others you see need fixing
    Carlos

Icon22

Hi Carlos,
    Take a look at the FS2004 section.

Blog Entries

?????

I don't understand... the FS2004 SECTION... do you mean the forum???
    Please explain... and if so... which posting?

Icon22

I don't understand... the FS2004 SECTION... do you mean the forum???
    Please explain... and if so... which posting?

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...for-the-Storch

Blog Entries

Got it now...

Sorry... as I was looking again... I found the clock... (last night and corrected the pic)
    Now I just have to touch up some little details on the gondola, etc. and it should be finished.
    Thanks again for the pointers.
    Carlos

JUST ADDED FINISHED TOUCHES:

Last edited by gaucho_59; December 20th, 2014 at 07:08. Reason: added picture

Unhappy

HI mvg3d
    Hi Misson

Mission

Cheers

Beepee
    Hi Beepee, I tried to animate these pointers using the names of appropriate animation, as well as other VC controls without success.I think we should leave it as many animations that CFS2 can not animate (regrettably).
    Cheers
    Mario

Hi Beepee, I tried to animate these pointers using the names of appropriate animation, as well as other VC controls without success.I think we should leave it as many animations that CFS2 can not animate (regrettably).
    Cheers
    Mario
    Please see the name aplied for such part.

Please see the name aplied for such part.
    This is my dict guide:

Blog Entries

Z506 propeller pitch gauges and knobs

Cheers
    Mario
    Hi Misson
    If it is not possible to animate these pointers, may be it will be possible (and may be also hard) to make :
    1) CFS2 propeller pitch gauges that include the pointer and look like the FS2004 MVGD3 gauges
    2) CFS2 propeller pitch knob gauges that looks like the FS2004 MVGD3 ones.
    If you can't animate the pointers, I will try to make those gauges.... but that will take me time....

Cheers

Hi Misson
    If it is not possible to animate these pointers, may be it will be possible (and may be also hard) to make :
    1) CFS2 propeller pitch gauges that include the pointer and look like the FS2004 MVGD3 gauges
    2) CFS2 propeller pitch knob gauges that looks like the FS2004 MVGD3 ones.
    If you can't animate the pointers, I will try to make those gauges.... but that will take me time....

Cheers
    Hello beepee, well, I'm hoping Bloodhawk finished with bombs and torpedoes to finish the DP file.
    At the same time I'm trying to animate other parts of the VC as indeed I managed with some parts like levers .
    So I dont have questions. We could make a package to upload and then with something more improved upload another package.
    This worth it, because these gauges would be needed for CANT Z1007 series.

But I understand that we do all this for fun for us and for sharing. Should not that be a pain and abandon other obligations. Just do what you can that is well and thank you very much for that.
    Cheers
    Mario

Misson,

Check your PMs if you haven't already. I'll get the non-lod versions to you before saturday. They might be ready before then. I'll keep you posted.

Til Later,
    John
    "Courage is the discovery that you may not win, and trying when you know you can lose."-Tom Krause

My works Here: http://www.thefreeflightsite.com/JFortin.htm

Icon22

But I understand that we do all this for fun for us and for sharing. Should not that be a pain and abandon other obligations. Just do what you can that is well and thank you very much for that.
    Cheers
    Mario
    Hi Mario,
    Don't forget to remove (delete) the old bombs (or payloads) from ALL the planes (506 & 1007)......

Hi Mario,
    Don't forget to remove (delete) the old bombs (or payloads) from ALL the planes (506 & 1007)......
    well .... i was working on that too. Working trying to add lods trying with gauges and many things IN ALL MODELS.

Bomb bays empty!!!

yoke animated! and others animations

I am doing my best.

Bloodhawk thank u very much for all u are doing my friend!!

Cheers
    Mario

Members who have read this thread: 0