Alabeo D17 panel

Thread: Alabeo D17 panel

Alabeo D17 panel

I have left a trouble call with Alabeo support concerning their panel (D17) changing shades as one banks either to or away from the sun, especially when the panel is backlight with the sun over
    your shoulder and the panel becomes so bright that the colors become over saturated and slightly pixelated (squares of different colors on panel between instruments.

I think the panel dark to bright effect was probably meant for P3D users and FSXA it is awash with issues. I wonder if one could just redo that panel where it stays the same shade
    regardless of direction of flight (Like most other aircraft I fly)

I wonder if a gama change (Tweak) would help on that panel? I like the plane and I think it is neat. I got it mainly for one of Huub's repaints.

I asked Alabeo same question and am waiting for their response. They are pretty quick with response/support.

Concerning the pixelated look. This happens when a color or image is stretched and rescaled. Odds are that they used a real photo of the panel and scaled it out of the DPI range.

Learning to fix things of this nature to ones likings is a somewhat easy task too.

Quote Originally Posted by OleBoy View Post
    Concerning the pixelated look. This happens when a color or image is stretched and rescaled. Odds are that they used a real photo of the panel and scaled it out of the DPI range.

Learning to fix things of this nature to ones likings is a somewhat easy task too.
    Thanks for the explanation, I sent you a PM.

Members who have read this thread: 0