Circuit Of The Amercas Shots

Thread: Circuit Of The Amercas Shots

Aha a Lotus Cortina (pic 3)! used to have the loan of one of those in early 70's. Great and fast car. Happy times.
    Intel i5-10600K 4.10 GHz 12 Core CPU
    Asus ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming LGA1200 Z590-E Motherboard
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory
    Water Cooler - CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT
    Corsair 850W PSU
    MSI RX580 Radeon Armor 8Gb
    Windows 10 Home Premium 64
    3 x 21" Acer LED screens

Great pics, 1st time there for 2013 MotoGP, missed my chance at a Ducati only track day this year.
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

Quote Originally Posted by Naismith View Post
    Aha a Lotus Cortina (pic 3)! used to have the loan of one of those in early 70's. Great and fast car. Happy times.
    Oh yeah - gotta' love the Cortina!

Icon2

Quote Originally Posted by Victory103 View Post
    Great pics, 1st time there for 2013 MotoGP, missed my chance at a Ducati only track day this year.
    Rgr that!
    I'm still kicking myself for being too lazy to go up and see the V8 Supercars last year....

Beautiful shots Panther.The only form of car racing
    I ever enjoyed was old sports cars.

Anthin.

A few more...

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries
    That Morgan brings back fond memories. Learned. To drive on a 1957 plus 4 when I was 17. An unusual car to learn in in the us. Took some hot laps at Vacaville for those who remember that track. How times have changed. You were able to hot lap the circuit after the races with no helmets, roll bars, or anything. The things I remember about that race was my first time seeing a birdcage Masarati and a testa rosa Ferrari. Also talking with Dan Gurney in the pits.

ahhhh.....great memories!

Quote Originally Posted by b52bob View Post
    That Morgan brings back fond memories. Learned. To drive on a 1957 plus 4 when I was 17. An unusual car to learn in in the us. Took some hot laps at Vacaville for those who remember that track. How times have changed. You were able to hot lap the circuit after the races with no helmets, roll bars, or anything. The things I remember about that race was my first time seeing a birdcage Masarati and a testa rosa Ferrari. Also talking with Dan Gurney in the pits.

ahhhh.....great memories!

Morgan - So that's what it is!
    Way cool that you got to talk to the All American Racer himself!

Members who have read this thread: 0