ADE

Thread: ADE

ADE

ADE was working well upgrading medium size airports but when I tried a small airport with one gravel runway it insisted on installing a half dozen static support vehicles like baggage carts and motorized luggage ramps. I don't want this stuff at a small airport but I can't find a way to prevent it. Anyone know how?

Did you add some Gate type parking spots?

Try changing them to Ramp.

cheers,
    Lane

Thanks, I'll give that a shot.

That is kind of strange as ADE does not add anything on it's own. I create small airports all the time. If you open a default airport the stuff from the default airport will be there. I have never seen it add things on it's own.

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Sieggie View Post
    That is kind of strange as ADE does not add anything on it's own. I create small airports all the time. If you open a default airport the stuff from the default airport will be there. I have never seen it add things on it's own.

Dave
    The airport was 51AZ, nothing there but a concrete strip, not even any parking. I used ADE to put in taxi ways and parking. When I rebooted FSX there was the equipment. But like Lane asked, I did have some gate parking which must bring up the equipment automatically.

In FSX, "gates" will randomly include animated airport vehicles, those being the pushback tug, baggage loader and baggage carts.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Interesting, never built anything big enough to have gates :0

Dave

Members who have read this thread: 2