New version of Bookmark SAAB 35 Draken released
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: New version of Bookmark SAAB 35 Draken released

New version of Bookmark SAAB 35 Draken released

A new version of the Bookmark Draken has been released, it is now working with dx10 preview mode.
    A lot of other things has also been updated, you must register to download.

/Sims

Quote Originally Posted by swimeye View Post
    A new version of the Bookmark Draken has been released, it is now working with dx10 preview mode.
    A lot of other things has also been updated, you must register to download.

/Sims
    This one?

https://simulations.bookmark.se/ .
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

It's a nice model but a beastly handful! Got it and tweaked the afterburner but otherwise, it's a great model!

Attachment 15641Attachment 15642Attachment 15643Attachment 15644Attachment 15645Attachment 15646

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    Yes, exactly!

A big thanks to Thomas Nilsson for giving us this unique aircraft!

That is an amazing screenshot Hschuit!!

Quote Originally Posted by StormILM View Post
    It's a nice model but a beastly handful!
    ... which is why it interested me. I'll have to get the update!
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

Thank you, one of my favorite jets!
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

I keep wishing Thomas would do us a Viggen.

Dave

It has a model for the stick in the VC! A quadruple hooray!

Wow. I wasn't familiar with this! Haven't had a lot of time to get very well acquainted yet, but really, wow!

Thanks to the OP for the post, otherwise I would of remained unaware!

Thanks for the heads up! It looks like a very well made representation of the famous swedish cold war fighter.

I met some former swedish draken pilot at the SERE C course at the Swedish ranger school for some years back and they had some very good stories about intercepting both US U-2 and SR-71 back in the days. The SR-71 guys send a plaque to the Flygflottilj and congratulating them on the intercept.. Little doubt the draken had astonishing high altitude performance.

Best regards
    Jens-Ole
    Repainting since FS5..

There's a fix for the AP, btw.

https://simulations.bookmark.se/2014...-alt-hold-fix/

I've also sent Tom a fix for the bank selector in HÖJD and ATTITYD mode. Let's see when he can get it implemented.

Overall a very pleasant aircraft to fly, as long as you keep the speed and AOA within limits. If only there were some (retro) sceneries and (mil) AI for Sweden.

Nice vid Storm and a lovely landing

I have my sound turned down quite low and I was impressed with how loud the soundset was on external view.. VERY loud! I remember seeing a Draken at Farnborough in the 60's and besides the impressive display.. it was memorable for how unbelievably loud it was!

ATB
    DaveB

You Brits should know the sound... it was after all a licensed Royce Rolls Avon which powered the Draken :-)

Best regards
    Jens-Ole
    Repainting since FS5..

Hi! Someone knows if the Bookmark site is still alive? I was unable to view it
    The more you do, the less you dream

Using the link Bjoern posted.. I get error 404.

Using this one.. https://simulations.bookmark.se/ I can't get onto the simulation page.

ATB
    DaveB

Quote Originally Posted by DaveB View Post
    Using the link Bjoern posted.. I get error 404.

Using this one.. https://simulations.bookmark.se/ I can't get onto the simulation page.

ATB
    DaveB
    Me too, so they are dead?

Quote Originally Posted by menef View Post
    Me too, so they are dead?
    Sure looks like it...

Quote Originally Posted by Jafo View Post
    Sure looks like it...
    Hi Mister Jafo! But was this product payware or free? Is there any way to get it anywere?

Quote Originally Posted by menef View Post
    Hi Mister Jafo! But was this product payware or free? Is there any way to get it anywere?
    It was freeware.

Apparently on his blog...dating to around 2011...

I now feel that the Draken project has reached its logical end. After the Microsoft Flight Simulator franchise was discontinued I have gradually lost interest in flightsimming in general, and add-on development in particular, and I no longer have the time or energy to keep a full-scale web community running. And so I have decided to close shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Jafo View Post
    It was freeware.

Apparently on his blog...dating to around 2011...

I now feel that the Draken project has reached its logical end. After the Microsoft Flight Simulator franchise was discontinued I have gradually lost interest in flightsimming in general, and add-on development in particular, and I no longer have the time or energy to keep a full-scale web community running. And so I have decided to close shop.
    What a pity! Thank you for the support Mr. JAFO

The site was up and running as of recently. I found a bug in the fuel system and reported it to Thomas back in December and he acknowledged my report and said he was working on a patch. I checked back since then and up to a couple of weeks ago, the fuel system patch wasn't added yet. The page outage is probably temporary and I believe he's still slowly working on a P3D only version (with the FSX version now being final).

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Members who have read this thread: 2