MV MD530F now on sale

Thread: MV MD530F now on sale

MV MD530F now on sale

Hi,

We are proud to announce the release of the MV MD530F! You may now purchase the product at http://milviz.com/fs/item.php?id=md530f

It will be on sale at the major sites in about a week or so.

However, it's to your (and our) advantage if you buy it direct from us!

Thank you!

Kat

Very nice, what does the 50 bucks version offer wrt avionics and addon's. The website is nit very clear about it. Or perhaps I need glasses
    Anneke

Hi,

The fullpack contains the addons (flir, night sun, pod and pontoons) as well as both p3dv2 and Fsx versions. Also included are the 3d parts for full integration of the f1 and mindstar avionics packages. The avionics themselves are not included.

Thank you

Kat

Actually working FLIR as the Vertical Reality Sim F18 TACPAC or eye candy?
    Anneke

Hi,

It's eye candy.

Thank you.

Kat.

Thanks Kat, no problem.
    Anneke

Looks amazing i will pick it up when i can
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

Brilliantly done, well done milviz team.

A blast to fly fast and low and make moving carrier landings too

I will be getting this release... complete package too

Inspiration (!), see this amazing video : ) :

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Show us the right side of the tail. The missing (P3D2) mesh. An exploit not yet told to consumers.
    Anyone thinking of buying, I suggest you wait.

You have right but according his Forum SP incoming. I'm waiting too.

btw. FSX version hasnt this texture problem.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

I'm not waiting any longer. My comments concerning the model were voiced openly in their support forums. Those comments were deleted. My purchase was refunded, and likely not allowed to purchase again. Fine with me. The shenanigans of knowingly releasing an inferior product to the public, I do not stand for. I was told that I do not have the right to be "picky"

To keep myself from getting this topic "locked", or myself "banned" here at SOH, I will refrain any further comments. Those curious as/to why I am bitter can inquire via PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OleBoy View Post
    My comments concerning the model were voiced openly in their support forums. Those comments were deleted. My purchase was refunded, and likely not allowed to purchase again. Fine with me. The shenanigans of knowingly releasing an inferior product to the public, I do not stand for. I was told that I do not have the right to be "picky"
    WOW !!

I personally feel that if I buy / purchase something I have a right to be 'picky' ! And the more I pay for it, the more 'picky' I am !!

I know I'm a lot more 'picky' if I purchase something than I am if I am 'given' something !!!

Bill

What one says often weighs less than how one says whatever it is they wish to say...
    Bill Leaming
    3d Modeler Max/GMax
    C & XML Gauge Programmer

Military Visualizations
    http://milviz.com

Intel® Core™ i7-3770k 4.2GHz - Crucial 16GB DDR3 - Dual Radeon HD770 1GB DDR5 (Crossfire) - Eco II Watercooling - Win7 64bit
    Intel® Core™ i7-2600k 3.4GHz - Crucial 8GB DDR3 - NVIDIA EVGA GTX-770 SC 4GB - Win7 64bit

Very good point, Bill. I feel the same.
    Charging for a model that is incomplete, missing tail mesh? This was not seen in testing, by the repainters, but acceptable to charge for? I was not the only mention. The P3D model should have been pulled until corrected at minimum. Although that did not happen.

Hi,

Actually, the model that was released with the "missing" part was SP1 and not the initial release. It was an error on the texture that prompted the flipping of the tail fin and, yes, we released it without checking. But it will, of course, be fixed. Complaining so vociferously was, in Colin's eyes, without call as the error was admitted and we did say that we would fix it in the next SP which, btw, is being tested now.

You are, of course, entitled to feel differently but you're at least partially incorrect in your statement(s).

Thank you.

Kat.

I fully understand there will be issues on any given model. Beta testers are there for a purpose in effort to resolve them before release. Especially a payware release. A more thorough examination of a product would bring the consumer a lot less grief of having to be a beta tester so they can enjoy what they paid for.

Thank you

I'll add just one more thing.

My interest in the hobby of flight simulation has been diminishing over the course of the last year. The hobby has, and is changing. That's a good thing. But instances brought forward by my concerns and comments, they can be avoided behind the scenes amongst the team. They should not have to be dealt with at a consumer level. The customer (me) wants to enjoy the product. Not chase around support forums in hopes they might get to eventually fly it.

I'll say this to all who develop payware products. TEST TEST TEST before release.

Quote Originally Posted by n4gix View Post
    What one says often weighs less than how one says whatever it is they wish to say...
    Bingo!!!!!

SP2 is present now, full download of MD530F.
    v2.150103. Thank You.

Hello,

I added the review of MV MD530F to website.

For sure - if You want it in English, please to use Translate Google button (left, top corner) . Not a perfect translation but always it helps.

Members who have read this thread: 1