AH_grunman_f3F_spr

Thread: AH_grunman_f3F_spr

AH_grunman_f3F_spr

There is a problem with this a/c:-none of the loadouts show even with the proper pylons.
    -Ankor's effects do not work; the skin turns grey when prompted

Any suggestions on how to remedy?

I have the AH_Grumman_F3F and it displays okay. Not sure what the _spr version is?
    US Army, Major, Ret.

Service To The Line,
    On The Line,
    On Time

US Army Ordnance Corps.

spr stands for Spain_ Republican.

The AH_grumman_f3f_spr is also the SCW Grumman GE-23 Delfin.
    There is also a GE-23 Pedro Rico, and there is the US_Navy version.

The skin on the SCW Grumman GE-23 Delfin is grey when you prompt Ankor's texture mods otherwise you see the colored skin. This is the only one with the problem.

As for the loadouts none of these aircrafts show there weapons. They can be droped or fired but you cannot see them under the plane.

spr stands for Spain_ Republican.

The AH_grumman_f3f_spr is also the SCW Grumman GE-23 Delfin.
    There is also a GE-23 Pedro Rico, and there is the US_Navy version.

The skin on the SCW Grumman GE-23 Delfin is grey when you prompt Ankor's texture mods otherwise you see the colored skin. This is the only one with the problem.

As for the loadouts none of these aircrafts show their weapons. They can be droped or fired but you cannot see them under the plane.

Oups double entry

Sounds like a problem with the model's pylons: if the nodes are missing from the pylons the weapon never shows until it's released or fired. I remember Jaycee having some fun with this.

For the textures I dunno...

edit: the nodes are called mount0, mount1 etc
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

The pylons are: pylon_P38J_0,pylon_P38J_1,pylon_P38J_2.
    They work fine on other aircrafts.
    How does your Grumman_F3F show? Can you see the different weapons it can carry?

I checked my Delfin and it displays fine, but I've already edited the m3d file because that model use the reflective texture layer and that's a problem with AnKor's mod.

Change the FF to 00 in hex address A4A, and change the values 02 00 to FF FF in A60 and A61.

I'll take a look at the pylons, but they don't show up for me in either ETO or PTO.
    US Army, Major, Ret.

Service To The Line,
    On The Line,
    On Time

US Army Ordnance Corps.

From the original AH notes

WEAPONS

Just for fun, the Grumman can be armed with a variety of weapons from the CFS3 stores but these may not show as weapons pylons are not modelled into this version. For fun you can add rockets and bombs for your “Missions” and they will fire and release using the stock keys.
    US Army, Major, Ret.

Service To The Line,
    On The Line,
    On Time

US Army Ordnance Corps.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorMagee View Post
    I checked my Delfin and it displays fine, but I've already edited the m3d file because that model use the reflective texture layer and that's a problem with AnKor's mod.

Change the FF to 00 in hex address A4A, and change the values 02 00 to FF FF in A60 and A61.
    Man you are good , can this be applied to any A/C with the problem ,or does the address change from plane to plane ?

I'll take a look at the pylons, but they don't show up for me in either ETO or PTO.[/QUOTE]
    Thank you for that bit of info.

The pattern is the same for all planes with this problem.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...eresting/page2
    Posting #47 explains it.
    US Army, Major, Ret.

Service To The Line,
    On The Line,
    On Time

US Army Ordnance Corps.

Members who have read this thread: 0