Soon-to-be-released: ORBX's Victa Airtourer

Thread: Soon-to-be-released: ORBX's Victa Airtourer

Soon-to-be-released: ORBX's Victa Airtourer

Nice looking little plane. They just updated the main page to show the link below. Shouldn't be long now...

https://fullterrain.com/product/victaairtourer
    -Mark

Looks interesting. I had the chance to fly one years ago, but the spade grip centre stick put me off. I'll have to make it up with this!

Did notice that the UK Civil Registered examples, don't seem to have the registration under the port wing? This seems to be the case with a lot of payware aircraft released.

Martin

It looks like a fun plane, but "The Victa Airtourer is a capable all metal aircraft perfect for cross country cursing, but should the mood strike you, is also capable of a full aerobatic display."
    I would have to learn some Aussie swear words before the first flight !

Australian curse words

Quote Originally Posted by jmbiii View Post
    It looks like a fun plane, but "The Victa Airtourer is a capable all metal aircraft perfect for cross country cursing, but should the mood strike you, is also capable of a full aerobatic display."
    I would have to learn some Aussie swear words before the first flight !
    When something doesn't seem to work right on the Victa Airtourer, say "Crikey!" As you are flying the Airtourer on a very long, boring cross country over Australian back country, you can curse the flight by murmuring to yourself that the trip is, "as boring as batsh*t." Then when you get hopelessly lost and can't figure out how to operate the nav/com systems, you exclaim, "Bugger that!" You can also accuse the stupid nav system of being, "about as useful as an arseh*le on your elbow." Finally, when turning from base leg to final approach and you stall-spin, you yell, "***** me dead!"

I have saved your post, JimH. It will, indeed, come in handy.

Members who have read this thread: 0