Metal2Mesh Mirage Repaint Request

Thread: Metal2Mesh Mirage Repaint Request

Smile Metal2Mesh Mirage Repaint Request

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone would be up for creating this paint for the Metal2Mesh Mirage

I can provide more photos if necessary. Would very much appreciate it, thanks for looking

++++1!!!! I love this paint.
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

Why don't you let the beta end and the finished model be released. Who knows, it might be in the final package?

Quote Originally Posted by fsafranek View Post
    Why don't you let the beta end and the finished model be released. Who knows, it might be in the final package?
    I asked the texture artist if there was any chance this would show up in the final package and he replied with a no, stating that the logos might cause issues, so thought I would ask here.

Quote Originally Posted by ak416 View Post
    I asked the texture artist if there was any chance this would show up in the final package and he replied with a no, stating that the logos might cause issues, so thought I would ask here.
    Yes sorry, due to LEGAL issues.
    As freeware paint after the M2000 release there won't be legal issues.

Cheers,
    Hank

Quote Originally Posted by ak416 View Post
    Hi all, I was wondering if anyone would be up for creating this paint for the Metal2Mesh Mirage
    Although this repaint is not for the M2M M2000C, it has been designed for the freeware M2000-5 by Rollus.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mirage2000noir.jpg  
    Last edited by Cleartheprop; January 11th, 2015 at 06:03.

Who knows, maby their will someone who will give it a try.
    Time will tell...

Quote Originally Posted by Cleartheprop View Post
    Although this repaint is not for the M2M M2000C, it has been designed for the freeware M2000-5 by Rollus.

Not to de-rail the topic, but what scenery is that? Looks familiar.

i7-4770K 4.4 Ghz - ASUS z87 PRO - Corsair H100i - 16 gig Kingston Beast DDR3 2166 Mhz - Gainward GTX 1070 GS GLH - CX 750M PSU - CoolerMaster HAF X case

Quote Originally Posted by Montie View Post
    Not to de-rail the topic, but what scenery is that? Looks familiar.
    The scenery is LFBM (Mont de Marsan AB) by Skydesigners.

http://secure.simmarket.com/skydesig...fr_6555).phtml

Quote Originally Posted by Cleartheprop View Post
    The scenery is LFBM (Mont de Marsan AB) by Skydesigners.

http://secure.simmarket.com/skydesig...fr_6555).phtml
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Hi all

Thought I would give this a "bump", it's been released for a few months now and I've not had much luck finding this paint scheme yet. I did find that someone attempted this repaint but for some reason they removed it from their blog and the google drive that was hosting it.

Anyway, thought it was worth asking again to see if anyone would be interested in giving this paint a go?

Thanks for reading

Members who have read this thread: 1